Season Launch - too expensive?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lismore_fan said:
manlyforever08 said:
Unfortunately I can't even drink the booze because I'm on my green P's and gotta drive an hour to Brookie :p

I'm from the bush but hasn't Sydney got thing called Public Transport, so drunks like me can drink and not drive?
I know it's difficult especially if you live north of Mona Vale but the thing finishes at 9.30pm.

I live in North West Sydney where public transport isn't all that amazing. I'd have to get 3 buses I think. I'd rather drive the hour than spend a few hours on public transport.

I vaguely remember a few years ago when the club wanted Ross Wilson/Daddy Cool to perform Eagle Rock at brookie but couldn't afford it because their asking price was about 10k. I think that was the case, can anyone else remember that?

$150 seems a reasonable price for the event.

manlyforever08 said:
lismore_fan said:
manlyforever08 said:
Unfortunately I can't even drink the booze because I'm on my green P's and gotta drive an hour to Brookie :p

I'm from the bush but hasn't Sydney got thing called Public Transport, so drunks like me can drink and not drive?
I know it's difficult especially if you live north of Mona Vale but the thing finishes at 9.30pm.

I live in North West Sydney where public transport isn't all that amazing. I'd have to get 3 buses I think. I'd rather drive the hour than spend a few hours on public transport.

In the area of Parklea's many housing estates?

Cambo said:
It's interesting and I'm glad I don't work for the club. As fans we get dirty about the club moving a game to Perth for money, we get dirty about the price of the season launch but then we would be the first ones to point the finger at the administration if the club couldn't spend the cap and lost players or worst folded.

If I was still in Sydney $150 to attend the launch have a few beers and see some legends of our club that's good value for me.

Great post Cambo

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7