Season Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
http://www.alternateeagles.com/addins/seasondraw/season_draw.php

We have the season draw for manly up We will be updating it weekly with the stats shown there. Should be pretty usefull. I might add some logic to it to give us some calcs.

Basically it is going to keep expanding and I am going to add a fair bit of new content and other goodies over the next few weeks.

Cheers
Daniel

Just a suggestion Dan.

You need to add one more column to it with a box for each round.

Its a box to mark the metres gained by Jason King for each round.

It need be only a small box. No more than 2 digits. And you may only need it for a few rounds.

Mata would love it.

lol it may be worth adding as another feature elsewhere though, i am thinking of adding s forwards stats section which we update with each forwards details after each game.

Would that be useful to you?

i will set up a page similar to the season draw with each forward, for each round and we can enter thier metres gained, approx minutes played, tackles, missed tackles, tries etc.

of course with real stats available at the time of updating

Dan ,u cant put up the real stats .This place wouldnt be the same then.
I love the fact that most of the stats stated on this forum have been
pulled out of posters arses !!

Dan ,u cant put up the real stats .This place wouldnt be the same then.
I love the fact that most of the stats stated on this forum have been
pulled out of posters arses !!

true but even we need a serious side sometimes

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4