Search for a new mascot

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Bugger, I’m 171cm (seriously)

I expected the height restriction to be a bit taller than that - I’m normal-sized FFS!

In the fair dinkum dept .... it is a bit penny pinching to hire a mascot to fit a used sweaty smelly old costume ..... can't the miserable buggers just hire the best available and make a suit to fit them .....

Bugger, I’m 171cm (seriously)

I expected the height restriction to be a bit taller than that - I’m normal-sized FFS!
Ms Yokahontas, For what it is worth ...... the average height for a lady in Australia according to The National Data Acquisition Centre Australian Bureau of Statistics is 161.8 cm .

Ms Yokahontas, For what it is worth ...... the average height for a lady in Australia according to The National Data Acquisition Centre Australian Bureau of Statistics is 161.8 cm .

Yeah, I knew that - but surely you’d expect Egor to be a male? I’m pretty much average height if I were male, and average shoe size as well, so the costume feet should fit!

Anyone remember the guy who was Egor in the early nineties? Shane??

Pretty sure @tookey knows him well

In the fair dinkum dept .... it is a bit penny pinching to hire a mascot to fit a used sweaty smelly old costume ..... can't the miserable buggers just hire the best available and make a suit to fit them .....

As long as we’re not recruiting players on the same basis I’m happy...

This question on the mascot application made me laugh.
2. Describe the performance style(s) in which you are most experienced:
Mine are:
household athletic moves I never knew I could make, involving furniture, walls and the floor, when Manly wins a tight match
and
unique, slightly tipsy free dance on pub dance floors.;)

Probably worried they may have to buy another new one in 2020 if Greenturd succeeds in turning Sea Eagles into Sand Gropers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8