Sean Meaney.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blunty

Reserve Grader
I posted this on ME as well. I haven't been able to get down to many Flegg games but Sean Meaney is playing in the centres. People that matter in the club once rated him a future superstar, and he was even put in the first grade squad a couple of years ago. Injury has riddled his career however, but I was wondering how he has been playing?

How far from his best? Are his injuries behind him? And will he fulfill his 'NRL' potential ability?

Looked okay on Sunday. Rangey sort of runner with some pace and hard to tackle. Didn't watch closely enough to give a defniitive answer. Darren on ME seems to be the lower grade expert - he visits here occasionally so you may get a comment from someone that knows.

Thanks CW, just interested to see how he comes along.

Some were even brave enough to state that he was better than Brett Stewart at the same stage.

gday guys, meaney hasnt stood out in the games ive seen him play, hes a big kid who plays centres but last 2 weekends hasnt shown anything compared to the future superstar tag he was given.

flegg has brought up 5 sg ballers but except for the 2nd row red head offerdahl the others have been quiet.

watch the front rower trembath in flegg, i believe he has alot of potential, good tackler, good ball skills and hits the line hard

im waiting another 3-4 matches till i report on the sg ballers playing flegg as that will have been 6 matches in flegg

aaron groom hasnt been brought up, gun half, he was injured in semis of sg ball, wait till u see this kid play

Thanks Darren. Some good young players there! Interesting comments you made about Berryman??? :lol:

Those of us who don't get to see the lower grades enjoy reading your reports!!!

gday canteen worker, yeh I upset zorb, berryman is a gun centre who looks lost at 5/8, kelly the winger isnt playing well either, sounds familiar

berryman hasnt got the skills for 5/8, he has power to push off his opposition and run

lets hope he doest lose confidence playing in the wrong position

Meaney is a GUN, he is in this years first grade squad, but injuries are ruining him...................hopefully another 5-6 games will see him back to his best

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4