Seahawks to Win Super Bowl XLVIII

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wouldn't suprise me.

Depends a lot on if Lynch & Forsett can keep the ground game going (you can never tell with RBs) & if Wilson improves - he was good enough last year but generally speaking you need a top QB to win an SB.

I am mega jealous of the Seahawks' defence though. Been watching their games just to see them dominate opponents on that side of the ball. Interesting to see if they're still as good despite Gus Bradley leaving for Jax.

^ That was last year!!

End of first, seattle up 8-0 over denver.

It must be a case of how many rather if they are going to win

spoiler alert...

there's no way seattle is going to lose from here

edit: annnnnnd I was right. seahawks with first superbowl. And now "world" champions ...lol

Wow! Peyton Manning is a playoff choker big time. Well played Seattle defense, absolutely smashed Denver.

Amazing comeback by the seahawks!!!!!! brilliant.

Off to the superbowl we go!

Go you Seahawks - Wilson fires with the game on the line - the fans & most importantly his players, never stopped believing!!

and awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay we gooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

after the 1 hour version of the american anthem.

the hawks might as well have given them the trophy with that last call.
there is no way they would have stopped lynch from there

Best game i have seen in years (to be fair I watch a heap of Browns games so i do not have much of a benchmark)

Best game i have seen in years (to be fair I watch a heap of Browns games so i do not have much of a benchmark)
yeah it was an entertaining game, i'm just dumbfounded re that last play decision.
to co-relate to league it would be like kicking a field goal when you are down by two!
nobody is that stupid.........

except terry lamb!

Loved it and it was seriously financially rewarding. I thought Pats would be well ahead but the long passing from the SS was what kept them in it. One of the absolute best SBs and as my mate said winners are grinners.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4