Sea Eagles v Tigers Round 18 Live blog

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
This week we will be running Silvertails first live blog for the Round 18 match-up against the Tigers. Join lsz as he takes you through the high's, the lows, the tries, the goals and thrills of the game.

Dare I say, this is the most important game of the year!

// < ![CDATA[
(function() {
var lb24 = document.createElement('script'); lb24.type = 'text/javascript'; lb24.id = '24lbScript'; lb24.async = true; lb24.charset="utf-8";
lb24.src = '//v.24liveblog.com/embed/24.js?id=1264811';
(document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(lb24);})();
// ]]>

This week we will be running Silvertails first live blog for the Round 18 match-up against the Tigers. Join <a href="http://www.silvertails.net/forum/User-lsz" title="user lsz">lsz</a> as he takes you through the high's, the lows, the tries, the goals and thrills of the game.

Dare I say, this is the most important game of the year!

Read More

RE: Sea Eagles v Tigers Round 18 Live blog

Can I join using an I-Pad or I-Phone ( my only forms of communication on the road)

I don't know if lsz is the right poster for a live blog.

He always takes out our hyperbolic (no, not the curve) emotions and replaces them with more correct facts!

Who needs that?!?!?!

:p:angel:

Mark from Brisbane said:
Can I join using an I-Pad or I-Phone ( my only forms of communication on the road)
Yes both live blog and chat will be available on the phone.

Links to blog, just follow the read more link. Chat follow chat link above

Thanks @Dan I might give it a go

lsz said:
I promise to be nothing if not biased...

Would we expect anything else @Isz ??

Live blog may turn into live chat but I think there is room for both to be honest

Dan said:
Live blog may turn into live chat but I think there is room for both to be honest

oh goodness gracious.... I thought you were talking about the live chat.

Now it all makes sense! I was wondering why lsz was in charge of the chat but thought it was something to do with timezones and sleepy/working Dan.

In my defence *cough* the outlaws are here so I have to remain permanently tipsy to interact.

(actually they are lovely....but I need an excuse for my above misreading)

#imadoofus!

sorry Lsz, go for gold!

RE: Sea Eagles v Tigers Round 18 Live blog (not chat blog )

Are you doubting my technical "expertise" global? (if you so you are on the right track...)

Intro post is up....

good luck tonight though. It's not easy to do a live blog! @lsz

Maybe it'll lead to a commentary stream. I'd listen to a pro manly commentary steam over the other gibberish if it was halfway decently done!

Most hockey teams here have their own team of gibberers and it works wonderfully well (unless you get the oppositions commentary team.)

I have done it before for football (the round ball type) but not for roooooooooogby league

Daly Cherry-Evans will take his position in the starting line-up despite suffering a corked thigh in Wednesday's Origin III in Brisbane.

Off-season recruit Tyson Andrews will make his NRL debut after impressing for Manly's NSW Cup side this season.

The 24-year-old front-rower replaces Jason King on the interchange bench, who failed to overcome a hip injury.

Clinton Gutherson gets his second crack in the top-grade this season after Jorge Taufua was ruled out for a second week with an ankle strain.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Daly Cherry-Evans will take his position in the starting line-up despite suffering a corked thigh in Wednesday's Origin III in Brisbane.

Off-season recruit Tyson Andrews will make his NRL debut after impressing for Manly's NSW Cup side this season.

The 24-year-old front-rower replaces Jason King on the interchange bench, who failed to overcome a hip injury.

Clinton Gutherson gets his second crack in the top-grade this season after Jorge Taufua was ruled out for a second week with an ankle strain.

Thanks BE, I'm looking forward to seeing Andrews and Gutherson give it to the westies.

go here to read the live blog

http://www.silvertails.net/news/latest-sea-eagles-news/11021-sea-eagles-v-tigers-round-18-live-blog

Live blog is going great, good job, join in the fun guys

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4