Sea Eagles v Tigers Game Day Chat, Brought to you by Martin Hewes Painting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tigers player taking a dive by the sound of it

That Matai binning may bring a bit of resolve into the side. he is going to be a loose cannon when he returns to the action

I'm am loving our style today, physical on D, running hard and straight and showing some new stuff in attack

I reckon I lost 3 kgs in that first half, am right into this game

Hate Ch9
Hate the Fibros
Hate having now to watch the half I've just listened to & listen to 2GB with my other ear.

LOVE MANLY!!

How could anyone support the tigers, lay down merchants.

R.Farrah's a dog and anyone who ever mentions his name and State of Origin needs only to look at his on field fairy play to see why that should never happen.

Matai's sin binning was a joke too.  It was just a tap with the palm to the back.  Fair enough if he came in with the clenched fist and thumped him but to be sin binned for that pfft.

lismore_fan link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184234.msg278140#msg278140 date=1280037198]
I reckon I lost 3 kgs in that first half,
I've put that 3kg ON.... with all the nervous grog I'm having.
[/quote]

Haha, I am on my feet that much I haven't got time to drink

missing_something link said:

R.Farrah's a dog and anyone who ever mentions his name and State of Origin needs only to look at his on field fairy play to see why that should never happen.
I was in the Farah for Origin camp, but hate the little prick after that effort. Trouble is I don't rate Ennis at all either, give Gidley the 9 !!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=missing_something link=topic=184234.msg278144#msg278144 date=1280037322]

I was in the Farah for Origin camp, but hate the little prick after that effort. Trouble is I don't rate Ennis at all either, give Gidley the 9 !!
[/quote]

Not a Gidley fan as a fullback but I think he's make the transition well to 9, like to see it happen @ club level before SOO

missing_something link said:
Not a Gidley fan as a fullback but I think he's make the transition well to 9, like to see it happen @ club level before SOO

Yeah, neither am I but he didn't do a bad job at hooker when he came on in that 3rd game.

I'm off to watch the 2nd, will be a long 40mins, no doubt if the refs get into us again I will make my way back on here for a rant

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4