Sea Eagles v Storm Grand Final?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MadEagle

Based on finals calculator at http://leagueunlimited.com/static/calculator.asp, I see the top 8 being:

Storm
Bulldogs
Sea Eagles
Dragons
Broncos
Knights
Raiders
Cowboys

This is based on Manly having 3 wins in a row after bye and losing against storm as they seem to fail winning four in a row.

As for finals the following secaniorio should unfold.

Week 1:
Dragons defeat Broncos
Sea Eagles defeat Knights
Bulldogs defeat Raiders
Storm defeat Cowboys

Week 2:
Dragons defeat Knights (eliminated)
Sea Eagles defeat Broncos (eliminated)

Week 3:
Sea Eagles defeat Bulldogs (eliminated)
Storm defeat Dragons (eliminated)

Grand Final:
Sea Eagles v Storm?

Then it comes down to whether or not we can win four in a row (something not achieved for a long time) as to whether we can beat Storm in final.

Optimistic, I agree but what are your thoughts?

not going to happen but nice if it did

To be honest I cant see us finsihing 3rd to do that we need to win 3/4 while it is not impossible it is very unlikely. At this stage 2/4 is the most optimistic outcome in the run home I can come up with.

Someone has a glass half full to believe this fairy tale. I would love it but the most optimistic supporter can't see us winning three out of four.

if we canplay those teams we could well have a good run into the finals however i doubt we will get 3rd, 4th is a spossibilty as brisbane seem to have started their slide

I reckon the draw works favourably for us and as long as we manage 6th spot than we can make some noise. I'd rather play teams that are destined to make the finals so the team can adapt to those types of games rather than teams that have nothing to play for. A hard run into the business end will be beneficial.

Also satisfied with the teams that look like actually making the finals. I always enjoy games in which we play teams like the Storm, Dogs, Dragons and Broncos.

Someone has a glass half full to believe this fairy tale. I would love it but the most optimistic supporter can't see us winning three out of four.

More like a schooner glass full of scotch!

After watching the last month of footy. You would have to be pissed to fathom such a dream.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4