Sea Eagles v Roosters rd 11 @FORT BROOKIE Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Drop balls, ill disipline and cross field kick once again causes us problems, you'd think the team learned from last week. Pitiful effort, from our team.

* Edited for foul language. Please refrain from those words on a public forum Mick *

Damn, now Kfoz has gone off with another leg injury >:-(

Hammy again ???

Gee we are giving away some stupid penalties again.

Chip and Chase said:
Hammy again ???

Gee we are giving away some stupid penalties again.

Not to sure. They are saying that it is either an ankle injury or it could be his hammy again

Right ankle rolled (high ankle sprain)

It depends. High ankle sprains can often be more complex and difficult to treat than normal ankle sprains. Up to 6 weeks possibly, lets hope not though :(

More stupid penalties and errors. Bloody hell, we just need to control the ball and complete sets and we can win this easy.

Chooks in under the posts
4 - 10

KFoz out on the bike so may make a come back

Why is it every average bottom feeder team who have poor completion rates suddenly never makes a mistake or error with the ball against us. **** I am sick of seeing **** teams playing above themselves against us.

mickqld said:
Sloppy ****ty f**king defense, stupid errors slack attitude again.

The issue is we have been doing it all year, Toovey needs to work on our issues!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6