Sea Eagles V Eels [Team Announced]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mike

Eels vs Sea Eagles - Team Line-up
25/07/2006
By Manly Sea Eagles

Brett Stewart is scheduled to return. Bell has been named at number 15 and awaits a Dr's clearance. One player will be ommitted from the line up below.

SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Chris Hicks, Steve Matai, Paul Stephenson, Travis Burns, Matt Orford, Jason King, Michael Monaghan, Brent Kite, Luke Williamson, Glenn Stewart, Ben Kennedy ©

Interchange: Shayne Dunley, Steve Bell, Kylie Leuluai, Mark Bryant, George Rose (1 player to be omitted)

Sea Eagles Premier League: Mark Lennon, Mitch Creary, Sean Meaney, Rob Toshack, Wes Tillott, J P Cherry (C), Michael Witt, Jim Curtis, Matt Ballin, Phil Morwood, Nathan Tutt, Adam Cuthbertson, Jason Wells

Interchange: Clint Halden, Todd Barrow, Mailangi Styles, Sean Dalton, Sione Finefeuiaki

Sea Eagles Jersey Flegg: Rodney Peake, Andrew Everingham, Sam Key, Tom Joseph, Tim Mortimer, Matthew Marshall, Aaron Groom, Vic Mauro (c), Wayne Boorer, Chris Trembath, Mark Offerdahl, Adam Shaw, John O’Sullivan

Interchange: J P Hawach, Sean Rath, Trent Rose, Daniel Harrison, Harry Berryman, Jay Heming, Brooke Nickson

Looks like if Bell plays Steppa will be dropped... if he don't then it's the same as last week but with Stewy in and Creary dropped.... I have confidence they can get the job done again

well some is better than none.

hopefully they can roll those dirty slimes as i cheers from the sideline

It would be good to knock the Eels out of contention this week....I'm sure their supporters will thank us for it- it will save them going through the heartache of watching their team choke in the finals....AGAIN

Surely George Rose would be in the Top 17 by now. I know he is going to play as a back will drop out but IMO he is ahead of Bryant npw in terms of performance.

Plus he is a top bloke

It would be good to knock the Eels out of contention this week....I'm sure their supporters will thank us for it- it will save them going through the heartache of watching their team choke in the finals....AGAIN

I am sure they will appreciate us knocking them out especially after taking that troublesome Jamie Lyon off their hands.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4