Sea Eagles v Eels @ Fort Brookie GameDay chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When the boys on the hill they start to sing, Westies, westies.
You'll never win a ****ing thing, westies, westies.
Your Dad's a thief, your Mum's a moll.
You've got no teef, you're on the dole.
Parramatta Centrelink opens at nine.
Nananananana, nana............

Or,

You are a bogan, a Parra bogan.
You're only happy on pension day (on pension day).
Your Mums out stealing, your Dad's drug dealing.
Oh please don't take my hub caps away.

And that's where I think we'll win the game.

Duff said:
When the boys on the hill they start to sing, Westies, westies.
You'll never win a f**king thing, westies, westies.
Your Dad's a thief, your Mum's a moll.
You've got no teef, you're on the dole.
Parramatta Centrelink opens at nine.
Nananananana, nana............

Or,

You are a bogan, a Parra bogan.
You're only happy on pension day (on pension day).
Your Mums out stealing, your Dad's drug dealing.
Oh please don't take my hub caps away.

And that's where I think we'll win the game.

Love It or this one

Jarryd Hayne is illegitment
He ain't got no birth certificate
He got aids and can't get rid of it
He's a westie bastard
Hes a westie bastard

Parra doesn't matta.
Parra doesn't matta.
Parra doesn't matta.

If i dropped out of school, copped a knock to the head and developed a drug problem, I'd live around Parra too.

Clay said:
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but first game at full strength since round 1. I would prefer to play Whare over Taufua any day of the week. Hoping for a big win

Taufua is going to be here next year Whare isn't. I'm happy for 2V to chose the ones who want to be here. I'd play Mauro over Lussick as well. Lussick's not setting the world on fire to justify keeping out someone who is as good and is staying. T Rex is the only one who justifys stay in the top 17.

mickqld said:
Clay said:
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but first game at full strength since round 1. I would prefer to play Whare over Taufua any day of the week. Hoping for a big win

Taufua is going to be here next year Whare isn't. I'm happy for 2V to chose the ones who want to be here. I'd play Mauro over Lussick as well. Lussick's not setting the world on fire to justify keeping out someone who is as good and is staying. T Rex is the only one who justifys stay in the top 17.

Its a damn shame T-rex is going if he keeps playing the way he did against the chooks... really dissapointed.

Duff said:
Parra doesn't matta.
Parra doesn't matta.
Parra doesn't matta.

If i dropped out of school, copped a knock to the head and developed a drug problem, I'd live around Parra too.

Or the Coldplay song........ "can't wait til Parra, Parra, Parra dies"

The official word on Hayne from the NSW rooms: "A mild foot sprain. Nothing serious. Will miss this week" #origin3 #Origin

Not our boys' night in Brissy. http://t.co/LbEG3o7i But at least there were no injuries. Full squad still in sight for Sunday? #gomanly

To clarify with the Hayne injury, it would appear the official word is "mild ankle sprain" at the moment. Won't play #NRLmanpar

mickqld said:
Clay said:

Mauro seems to be on the outer with toovey as he hasn't had a lot of game time this year.

If Hayne does not play we should really beat the Eels by 13+ if we are serious. I will be very disappointed if we lose this one.

tookey said:
mickqld said:
Clay said:

Mauro seems to be on the outer with toovey as he hasn't had a lot of game time this year.

With Williams, Lussick and Harrison all leaving, he'd better come back INTO calculations, or we might be bringing Dragan Durdevic back next season.

Ryan said:
tookey said:
mickqld said:
Clay said:

With Williams, Lussick and Harrison all leaving, he'd better come back INTO calculations, or we might be bringing Dragan Durdevic back next season.

Would prefer Dallas rennie or Grant Wooden next year than Dragan.

The Manly Sea Eagles host Parramatta on Sunday afternoon with their Origin stars Brett Stewart, Anthony Watmough and Tony Williams all expected to back-up.

A Manly official told sportsnewsfirst.com.au that the club physio spoke with all three players after Wednesday’s game and met with positive news.

Watmough took a knock to the shoulder and will subject to a medical check on Friday.

Back rower Glenn Stewart has been named to return from his knee injury but will need to pass a fitness exam on Friday.

In other words Gift will be out this week

SEA EAGLES V EELS

Parramatta have suffered a huge blow with Jarryd Hayne (foot) out of play for up to a fortnight. Luke Burt will revert to fullback with Willie Tonga likely to be spared a trip to NSW Cup to play centre. Sea Eagles enforcer Tony Williams looked troubled by a back injury in Origin and will be assessed before kick-off. David Williams has been training strongly and will be given until match day to prove his fitness.

I hope we beat parra by a big score on Sunday, we have done well without being at full strength and the best way to erase the memory of our last game against them will be to smash the crap out of them. Does anybody know how the new parra assistant coach went last time he faced Manly?

I'm bringing an Irishman to the game on Sunday who has just bought a house in Frenchs Forest.

His first game of live rugby league, he better be a Manly fan by the end of the game otherwise he'll be walking home ;-)

Mals said:
I'm bringing an Irishman to the game on Sunday who has just bought a house in Frenchs Forest.

His first game of live rugby league, he better be a Manly fan by the end of the game otherwise he'll be walking home ;-)

And the worse case scenario is Parra win and he decides to support them.:p;)

Give him a Jersey to wear at the game, he'll be right after that

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4