Sea Eagles v Cowboys Week 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ceagle

Bencher
We get Foran back but we will be sweating on Snake and Hoppa.

Here is a tweet from the club

Should know that during the week RT @ThunderMN: @manlyseaeagles Will Hoppa and Snake be good for next week?

Team for next week hopefully

1. Stewart
2. Robertson
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Hoppa
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Galuvao
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Watmough
12. Rodney
13. Buhrer

14. Rose
15. T-Rex
16. Mauro
17. Robinson

Foran Hoppa Jr and Snake are 3 players any team in the nrl would be happy to have return. I watched the Cows game against NZ and I dont think we should be worried.

any team with thurston has to be watched. they had a good year up till recently, with a solid pack. good first up challenge for the finals. do we know the scheduling yet?

just run at thurston all night. he really cant tackle 1 on 1. Jamie will go to town on him.

Hey Guys, I'm trying to find out whare Cat 1, Cat 2 and 3 seating at the SFS is.

Has anyone found a link of the SFS seating plan?? i cannot find one.

Awesome result. No doubt that the Cowboys will be competiive but they have really slipped and are looking most shaky out of the entire top 8. They'll be the easiest route to a week off.

Ian Martin tragic said:
any team with thurston has to be watched.

I'd be more concerned about Matty Bowen than Thurston. He normally has a blinder against us and can pull on something from nothing that can turn into points against us.

Jethro said:
Ian Martin tragic said:
any team with thurston has to be watched.

I'd be more concerned about Matty Bowen than Thurston. He normally has a blinder against us and can pull on something from nothing that can turn into points against us.

I hate that little prick

Terence played well but I doubt it. I reckon Mauro to start again & Buhrer off the bench. Even if (worst case) Snake & Hoppa are rested the 2 wingers from yesterday will be better for the run.

Thurston and Bowen's pet play is the long pass cutout pass to outflank the wingers,particularly on their left side in attack..No one does it better.We need Hoppa and Robbo on wings,not the inexperienced guys from yesterday.Whare would be under the gun the most as he defends on our right.he looked a safer bet than Oldfield in defence at least.Thurston will target them all night with pass and kick if they play.

Brookvale said:
Hey Guys, I'm trying to find out whare Cat 1, Cat 2 and 3 seating at the SFS is.

Has anyone found a link of the SFS seating plan?? i cannot find one.

Manly Supporters bays
Cat 1 - Bays 32-34 (20m line to halfway)
Cat 2 - Bay 31 (tryline - 20m line)
Cat 3 - Bay 29 -30 (in the corner bays)

Brett or Hoppa?

If these two guys are not 100% fit for this weekend against the Cowpokes I think Des will consider risking the fittest one, and giving the other more time.

I really think we could sneak a win without either, but with one of these guys at fullback and Robbo to the wing we will be so a much stronger in the backs. Foran will be raring to lead us to

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8