Sea Eagles v Cowboys Qualifing final Teams, news & chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Adjudicator says: "There should be plenty of feeling in this match. Manly knocked the Cowboys of the 2007 finals series and Thurston's mob have only just resurfaced - four years later. It was interesting to see North Queensland send down Glenn Hall for the NRL captain's call. No JT, no Matt Scott, though maybe they sent the latter as a lookalike. The Cows look to have hit a dead-end at the moment and I don't know if they can get out this one alive. The 'home' side would prefer to play at Brookvale, sure, but there should still be enough "good sorts" on the sidelines to spur the Sea Eagles to victory."

The Adjudicator's verdict: "The SFS might not be Brookvale, but Manly will give themselves a breather and progress to week three of the finals. Manly by 13."

Peter Sterling's Late Mail: Brett Stewart is in doubt with a knee injury. Will Hopoate could replace him at fullback with Michael Oldfield to come onto the wing.

Manly Sea Eagles v North Queensland Cowboys at Sydney Football Stadium, 8:30pm.
Sea Eagles: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Jamie Lyon (c), Steve Matai, Will Hopoate, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Joe Galuvao, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Vic Mauro, Shane Rodney. Interchange (from): Tim Robinson, Jamie Buhrer, George Rose, Tony Williams, Terence Seuseu

Cowboys: Matthew Bowen, Ashley Graham, Brent Tate, Willie Tonga, Kalifa Faifai Loa, Ray Thompson, Johnathan Thurston (c), Matthew Scott (c), Aaron Payne, James Tamou, Gavin Cooper, Glenn Hall, Dallas Johnson. Interchange (from): James Segeyaro, Scott Bolton, Jason Taumalolo, Ashton Sims, Cory Paterson
Peter

Footy Finals game day!

The Sea Eagles will have to be on thier game tonight @ the SFS, as the Cowboys are really gonna be up for it.

I think Manly will win it with good, solid defence.
They have proven when they perform thier defensive plays and consistently wrap up thier tackles well, that they are in the top few defenders in the NRL this year.

Go Manly Warringah!

Time to don the Sea Eagles jersey for the day and lookin' forward to watching the game over a few beers tonight.

"The Sea Eagles got a boost on Friday when fullback Brett Stewart passed a fitness test on his knee and was cleared to play" #NRLmannql

Ceagle said:
"The Sea Eagles got a boost on Friday when fullback Brett Stewart passed a fitness test on his knee and was cleared to play" #NRLmannql

Yeah baby!!! I feel so much more confident with Snake on the field.

Riccio's roundup on 2GB with Hadlee said Snake in serious doubt with Hoppa to fullback & Oldie to wing. Don't know if that was fresh news or regurgatation of Sterlo's mail.

Brissie Kid said:
Riccio's roundup on 2GB with Hadlee said Snake in serious doubt with Hoppa to fullback & Oldie to wing. Don't know if that was fresh news or regurgatation of Sterlo's mail.
The Manly Daily said he passed the fitness test yesterday. Maybe 2gb just aren't up to news.

We wont know about Stewie until they run out i suppose.

Is there any mail on whether Des will drop Timmy or Terry Terry?

If the Snake dosent play he will be a big loss but Hoppa will also be a big replacement for him as we all know what he is capable of . We have hit form at the right time of the year and are riding high on emotion . We have only 3 games to go and i really cant see us loosing any games this year . Enjoy the win tonight feathered friends!!!

If he has passed the fitness test he will play, 2gb really don't know ****.

It is crucial we kick high to Hoppa on Fai Fai Loa (spelling?). If you watch the Cowboys play, he never competes for bombs and is poor under the high ball, Hoppa will be able to jump right over him, DCE needs to put up a few nice kicks to that corner.

hadlee got it from fritz who got it from mr seagles who got it from hadlee who got it from a kings x local who got it from a toilet seat.

Jatz Crackers said:
hadlee got it from fritz who got it from mr seagles who got it from hadlee who got it from a kings x local who got it from a toilet seat.

That dunny seat was a good mate of mine, too !

Jeez I wish it were the early game. Seems you get no benefit at all for finishing second. My nerves are building and going to be hammered by 8:30 at this rate

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6