Sea Eagles V Broncos match time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
@[Larissa] is the ground closed to public on the weekends?

Surely it would be. You'd get all sorts of idiots going in causing mayhem. I live 100m away from Kogarah oval and thats always closed. My younger brother sneaks in there to kick goals on the weekends.

Daniel said:
@[Larissa] is the ground closed to public on the weekends?

Surely it would be. You'd get all sorts of idiots going in causing mayhem. I live 100m away from Kogarah oval and thats always closed. My younger brother sneaks in there to kick goals on the weekends.

Stevo said:
So if we play the Broncos on a Friday night does that mean it will be the 9.30pm game in NSW?

It will be live at Brookvale :)

Stevo said:
So if we play the Broncos on a Friday night does that mean it will be the 9.30pm game in NSW?

It will be live at Brookvale :)

Whenever I am up from Canberra, I take the opportunity to take my boys down to Brooky and have a kick of the footy. The only time I haven't been able to is when the NRL is on. Even get to go and kick the footy at half time of the NSW Cup games and that is free to watch!

Whenever I am up from Canberra, I take the opportunity to take my boys down to Brooky and have a kick of the footy. The only time I haven't been able to is when the NRL is on. Even get to go and kick the footy at half time of the NSW Cup games and that is free to watch!

Sydney CBD -> Gosford (pick up kids) -> Brookvale on a Friday evening. What time will I need to leave work...?!?

Sydney CBD -> Gosford (pick up kids) -> Brookvale on a Friday evening. What time will I need to leave work...?!?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4