SEA EAGLES TOUCH FOOTY TEAM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
As posted by Hollywood Jesus at MSE:

Dunno if anyone here knows what I'm talking about, lol, but anyways, the Eagles usually put a team in a little fun touch day we have every offseason out at Richie Benaud Oval in Parra.

Anyways, short version is we're locked in for the 29th October again and would like to see the Eagles field a team again.

If you have been part of previous teams and wanna get one up again, please PM me. If you don't know what I'm talking about but are interested in being a part of the team or forming it, please PM me

Basically, its about getting together, having some fun and playing touch. Putting together an All-Star team is not allowed, as half of your 12 players must be chicks, kids and fat blokes.

We'll put on a BBQ and there is a Trophy, medals etc for whoever manages to suck the least (ie. win) at the end of the day. usually a very fun day hopefully can see Eagles there this year.

Cheers

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mbid=46769&mid=46798

Anyone keen?

I'm happy to organise the team if you PM me or reply to this thread at WSS with your interest

http://www.whitestripesupporters.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3410&sid=690f74e8468a88a10ed08486aae34a5a

So do we line everyone up in their category to make sure we have the right numbers:-

Guys in this line;
Girls in this line;
Kids in this line;
Fat Chicks in this line.

LoL...I can just see it, and can almost visualise that last line !!!

Pffft...is that all you have?

The only line you'd be in is waiting for drinks at The Blue Oyster Bar in Police Academy - except you'd be the bitch.

I wont go Matt, that Jesus bloke is a tool and couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Any one who thinks its fine to drink beer while reffing a game can't be fair dinkum.

It doesn't look like you guys will be fielding a team this year. That would be disappointing because Manly are always good fun and good sports on the day.

Would be great to see if someone could actually get a team together. You can email me at [email protected] if interested in doing the hard yards and being the organiser.

parra jesus worked at my place of employment earlier this year, if hollywood has much of his brothers traits then i would have to agree with byso

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4