Sea Eagles to transform Brookvale Oval

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone know how much it does / does not cost the club for days like today's nsw cup?

I've heard a nasty rumour that NRL headquarters have us down as a possibility of relocation along with Cronulla. Seems expansion doesn't mean new teams but moving some away from Sydney. I've heard Adelaide and Perth mentioned but unsure where we would land. Does anyone know if Adelaide Oval can be made to suit rectangle sports like Etihad?
Here we go again. Bloody national comp s***. The idea of having a team on every corner of this continent is silly. Has everyone forgot the western reds and Adelaide rams? It does not work. Let's be happy with the eastern seaboard and not throw money away. How come these execs think that rehashing old projects might work this time? We have some idiots in control of our game.

The money from the Commonwealth is there. The problem lies in the 'way ahead' to be resolved between Council and the Penns'.

The Council claims they need more rental money before they will commit more resources.

Messrs Penn and Kelly meanwhile have unrealisable plans, that go far beyond what $10 million will achieve.

Is it that hard to understand?
I thought we got 10 mil grant from the state government & 10 mil from the Federal Gov.

$10 million from the Commonwealth, sitting there.

In 2007, $4 million from Council, $6 million from the State Govt.

In 2005, $1 million from the Commonwealth, for TV standard lighting.

Plus smaller amounts circa 02/03 for (now largely superseded) corporate type upgrades in the Jane Try, plus the new scoreboard. That was State money, with some more from them (circa late 2007) to replace the southeastern entrance, due to OH&S concerns (too close to the roadway) at the time.

We are yet to see anything from the current State Govt, thanks in part to their current stadium strategy.

What would everyone do if say we rellocated to Perth or The Central Coast? Would we still be our own team?

Dribble on here at present relocate. ..
Rugby league Is a Tribal sport in location that has taken to game.
Ever see London in superleague that worked or adelaide or Perth or Paris.
Rugby league pro expansion works where there is grass root experience a 2nd kiwi Team, png, 2nd Brisbane will work.
All we must do is work a plan to make money at other venues but still make brookie our base.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2