Sea Eagles to release premiership brew

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I got this response from Dan Murphy's.

This product will be stocked by Dan Murphy’s, however due to stock availability will only be available in the Manly Vale, Mona Vale and Hornsby stores.

Re:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6167/6216060625_fbef57910d_z.jpg

Tooheys New Manly Warringah Premiers limited release cans

Seems they are only available in various Sydney region bottle shops.
I have several friends keen for some of these, and am going to drive down to Sydney tomorrow evening probably and snag 4 or 5 cases at least (seen prices from $45 - $49 per case: 30-pack tooheys new cans they are) and bring them up here to Newcastle.

If any Newcastle area Manly Warringah supporters are keen on a case 7 want me to snag one for them while I am down there, PM me asap and I'll see what I can do.

Mmmm.. Beer.

ssar said:
several friends keen for some of these, and am going to drive down to Sydney tomorrow evening probably and snag

I've gone feral today, and lovin' it.

After much investigation & ringing around, seems these are only available in certain Northern Sydney bottle shops only - none in the Central Coast, none in the Hunter Region.

I've managed to compile quite a list of case orders from various workmates & friends here in the Newcastle area, many for Xmas presents for fathers/partners etc. and am driving down this evening to snag pretty much what my car can safely take.

Doing my good deeds for MWSE supporters in this area, and lovin' every second.

Manly Warringah Champions 2011!

I got my case from Dan Murphy's at Mona Vale. Had to ask a staff member to fetch it from the back though as they didn't hold it on the floor.

ssar said:
Re:

I have several friends keen for some of these, and am going to drive down to Sydney tomorrow evening probably and snag 4 or 5 cases at least (seen prices from $45 - $49 per case: 30-pack tooheys new cans they are) and bring them up here to Newcastle.

If any Newcastle area Manly Warringah supporters are keen on a case 7 want me to snag one for them while I am down there, PM me asap and I'll see what I can do.

Mmmm.. Beer.

No need to go all the way to Sydney - I got a case at Dan Murphy's Hornsby yesterday - had them out the back.

got my carton today (thanks ssar). one problem- to open it & just keep a six pack for prosperity or leave the carton intact....
maybe i should have got 2 cartons.
maybe i need a beer to help me decide...

So I'm guessing that anyone west of Brookvale oval is out of luck!?Will they ever be available outside metrop area??

Just bought two cases from Dee Why Grand (Bayfields). On the ice now might have 1 or 2 when cold and watch the replay

anyone feel like parting with a single can and popping in the post (at my expense of course) unfortunately haven't had the time during the week, nor will i the next week to drive in from penrith. and after doing the rounds there's no chance any rogue cases will be heading this far west.

Shoe1 said:
ssar said:
Re:

Mmmm.. Beer.

No need to go all the way to Sydney - I got a case at Dan Murphy's Hornsby yesterday - had them out the back.

Dan Murphys Hornsby sold out!

I work at the St Ives Liquorland and we haven't seen these cans anywhere near us. Had a fair few customers asking about them too.

Must share, now I've (finally) uploaded a few pics..

Seemed only a dozen or so bottle shops around the northern Sydney area had these: Warringah, Brookie, Forestville etc. as well as Hornsby Dan Murphys.

I've done my bit for many Hunter region MWSE supporters, and loved every second:

mwseprem11cases1.jpg

mwseprem11cases2.jpg

mwseprem11cases3.jpg

mwseprem11cases5.jpg

Stoked.

Volley said:
It'd be the only time I'd buy a carton of Cans. They missed this sale by not selling it out west.

Travel to the northern beaches and grab some like any true fan would.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4