Sea Eagles to enter women's team in 2023 NSWRL Tarsha Gale Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Good news and a Positive step in the right direction

Could be included into the NRLW by 2025

I have been enjoying the womens game, some quality players and an exciting spectacle, which often plays out smoothly without 200 penalties....Hope Manly girls team can get a go and so well !!

Both state and federal governments would be interested in how much progress M-W has made on fielding a NRLW team, noting that was apparently a factor in granting the funds in the first place.

So the club needs to do this, if it’s to have any hope of receiving future taxpayer funding, in the short to medium term.

I'd be signing up water polo teams straight away! Tough girls. Similar to early manly men's teams, made up of local lifesavers.

It would be great to be able to field a NRLW team in the future but I noticed the article says Dessie will be overseeing the Pathway Program. Is this before or after he fixes our current NRL problems?

Has anyone consulted the current playing group and/or their various factional representatives about this? Some prominent players in the women's game have identified themselves as - gasp! - homosexual…
Haha. And you may be tongue in cheek Ron but indeed, the magnificent cultural and religious values of some potential players might require them to first get permission from the man of the house? I've heard that in Tonga women are not even allowed to own land.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4