Sea Eagles Replay on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
For anyone (Manly) footy-starved, under the title Sea Eagles Best Wins Foxtel 502 are replaying our awesome Round 25 game vs Cowboys right now!

For anyone (Manly) footy-starved, under the title Sea Eagles Best Wins Foxtel 502 are replaying our awesome Round 25 game vs Cowboys right now!
Or for Kayo users you can watch any game in full or as a mini (my preference) any time you want! Doing away with Foxtel and getting Kayo was the best thing I ever did. And I was a real long term Foxtel subscriber.

Or for Kayo users you can watch any game in full or as a mini (my preference) any time you want! Doing away with Foxtel and getting Kayo was the best thing I ever did. And I was a real long term Foxtel subscriber.
I'd love to do that, but how do I explain it to the Misses ?

Yep both Foxtel and Kayo have this ability. Clicking on team enables you to watch all games in the 2021 season on Foxtel. I just wish we had access to some classic games (by team) in the library as well. There are lots of classic games to watch but if they were sorted by team instead of year I would almost certainly only be watching Manly games. Watching 1997 Round 5 v Roosters for a few minutes right now.

Have recorded all the Manly games this season on Foxtel and deleted the ones we lost, for obvious reasons. The off season wont feel so off now ..lol.

I'd love to do that, but how do I explain it to the Misses ?
Tell her its an outrageously cheap arrangement. And remember as the great George costanza says “cc eagle, it’s not a lie if you believe it”

I've just discovered the cheapest option - you can watch any 2021 game in full or extended highlights on NRLTV in 'Matches' - for free!! (note @cc eagle)

Just finished watching that Warriors game - the one that kick-started our 2021 season, without Turbo, and our defence sure turned it all around.

And you're right @Eagles4Life - any game in the off-season is awesome, specially if its a Manly win and one is suffering from footy starvation. Who cares if it was one of our best or not, how could you not enjoy that Cowboys game!

A lot of the games this season annoyed me, even the ones we won, however if I had to choose one to re-watch I would pick beating parra x 2

To see 'tool bag'gutho push ruben away from the ref when he was legitimately trying to speak to the official at half time...still annoys me.

And why officials who 'demand respect' when being spoken too (rightly so) and are generally supposed to be in the civilised human category, couldn't even tell gutho to wait is quite poor.

Just saw on fox one of our worse losses in history at kogarah in 2004 leading 34-10 with half there supporters leaving the ground with 25 minutes to go.We ended up losing 36-34 i was there that afternoon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4