Sea Eagles ready to fly with new Centre of Excellence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I couldn't even read the member email thanks to .... Telstra !!!! Not long now and they'll be a distant murky memory. :)

Funny only time seen the Penn this year actually doing something.

Great news about the centre though.

Last edited:
I dont think he's that bad tbh. Look there has been so much backroom trouble over the last 15 years at our great club im happy that we seem to have a relatively stable period under Penn now.
This stable period is because we have people in at the club at the moment who are yes people.

I agree with you that the club is relatively stable for now.

This stable period is because we have people in at the club at the moment who are yes people.

I agree with you that the club is relatively stable for now.
While I'm not saying we have the best owner or backroom setup it could be a lot worse.

And remember every successful business is based on stable direction. Do you think amazon or apple are anything but full of yes people. Too many bosses with ideas cause problems.

While I'm not saying we have the best owner or backroom setup it could be a lot worse.

And remember every successful business is based on stable direction. Do you think amazon or apple are anything but full of yes people. Too many bosses with ideas cause problems.
It could be a lot worse I agree but if we are to survive I feel we need to be changing a few things.

Yes we may have stable direction whether that lasts remain to be seen

In the end like DCE or foran or Des coming back everyone on here has differing views I just have never liked the Penn's and I probably won't ever.

Happy they are investing it the club but that's it. Each to there own I guess

transform Lottoland....
It's Brookvale Oval!;)
But good news on COE!
And thank you Trent for the furniture for it.@:D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4