Sea Eagles Podcast Channel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just listened to the Heath L one....got to admit it is a great start but there are times we hear from the hosts more than the player (i am sure it is a case of finding their feet with it though)

The great Johnny Gibbs - socks down, head up
I enjoyed the chat. Gibbsy was great to watch and is intelligent enough to be able to carry a conversation.
Congratulations to all involved in this initiative. It's much more interesting than those NRL-forced interviews with players who can only recite platitudes and cliches.

For anyone tuning into these (and if not give them a go, they’re a good listen!), if you have any ex players you’d love to hear from, pop them up in this thread and we’ll ensure they’re passed on to the team!

Been listening to few of these and it’s great to hear from some great Manly stalwarts who you haven’t heard much about and their stories of how they came to the club and stories from playing days and after retirement too. Definitely worth a listen

Podcast
Great Interviews
Great Players
Great stories
Great Manly History
Great work Cuzzo and Boxy

The great Frogs Eyes
Gartner ....
If you are looking for some one to win you a game out of no where Bozo was the man
Bozo was just a freak
Bozo won many games just by shear brilliance
Bozo could run backwards faster than most that run forward

The one and only Incomparable Immortal
DjZI9lnUUAEqPlS.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6