Sea Eagles Plan Bold U.S. Move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Think this figures are inflated because of the double headers. Brookie only would be very different.
And we have the 2nd lowest memberships in the competition.
I wouldn't class it as inflated, as Manly actively take games to Suncorp to get the increased attendance revenue.@:cool:

My surprise was how low the Sharks were as reigning Premiers.
Gorman was their CEO last year, so lets hope he has better 'Game Day' ideas next year :wait:

The membership numbers are a different issue. Most Memberships are not ticketed ones.
It would be interesting to see the breakdown for each Club :nerd:

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We need to broaden our horizons. It’s smart marketing as world wide exposure increases interest in corporate sponsorship. To survive we need to grow.

6th lowest crowds are at Brookie.

It's commendable considering our Team's rebuilding phase, plus the state of Brookie :nod:

Check the crowds at the reigning Premiers' Shark Park.
Gorman had better pull his CRM finger out next year:rolleyes:

https://afltables.com/rl/crowds/2017.html

Team Ave.
Souths 10903
New Zealand 11753
Penrith 12922
Cronulla 12953
St George Illawarra 13334
Manly 13493

Some interesting facts there.. The bulldogs shouldn't be too happy either.. They had one big turnout against the bunnies (35,000) which lifted their average. Otherwise very small crowds. Only 7412 lebos attended the clash against the broncos at stadium Australia. Such an oversized stadium. Imagine the atmosphere.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not sure what is worse Women or New York.

Oh lets get a womens league going and play at Yankee stadium.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Lewis was never going to set the world on fire, Barrett knew that when he signed him, Cleary had no hesitation in taking him with him when he left the Warriors, now Barrett as well, as you say, as a bench player he can fill most positions on the field, maybe not great, and is rarely injured.
Plus he has a nose for scoring tries, no, finding the line, no not that either. Well lets just say that he certainly has a honk on him...

DUFFMAN

Bencher
Well played Mr Penn.

Media says we are getting investigated for match-fixing .... quick announce new stadium plans.
Lose a sponsor .... Quick announce a game in China.
Can't sign any decent players .... Release new stadium
plans mark 2.
Got caught cheating .... How about an American alliance, these stupid sausage roll eating fools will believe anything, this will have them forgetting about getting busted.

cava2323

Reserve Grader
Funding a team abroad is a clever way to send us broke.

Be hard to convert any Giants or Jets fans to support a team with an Eagle moniker.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
14 7 7 -50 16