Sea Eagles Pillage - The Washup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great post. probably the best I have read. Gave me goose bumps actually. I for one was very nervous at the start of the year, thinking that we were going to loose everyone when Des left. It's a great feeling to know that we will have a very competitive team to cheer for many years to come.

Sure C&C has achieved a like record with this thread. Somebody should buy him a beer.

Best article I've ever read that sums up being Manly.Most people will never know how special it is to be part of such a NRL club. Hats off to Mr Perry and staff,you my friend are definitely no p-plater. It's been mentioned that David Perry has read the first post but I'd love for the players to read it also as it pretty well sums up what every Manly fan feels.

niccipops said:
Sure C&C has achieved a like record with this thread. Somebody should buy him a beer.

Hear hear, give that man a New!

In reflection there is one other decision that was made that was pivotal to our medium to long term future. What do you with Des, sack him and bring in the rookie coach, our try and maintain normality with a coach that lost his heart and possibly his head.
There were people for each side of the argument. the club got this decision right also. The short term pain has been bearable

I have just read the OP again, just re: the Senior Group of players that have guided the younger Players over the years.....I would also like to add Ben Kennedy to that group, he took Glen Stewart and Anthony Watmough under his wing.......and as we all know the rest is History

BK is in my opinion still the most important signing post northern eagles, he made choc and gifty believe in themself. Until he came along, we where stuggling big time i remember having a conversation with a fellow mate will get flogged for 5 or 6 years before we get competitive.
Certainly once he made a massive call to come to a near bottom club, killer and brent kite came. The rest is history until he arrived the golden haried boy,(hasler) was struggling before bk arrived.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Chip and Chase....Dave has read this, and thanks you very much for your words.

I look forward to my invite to the presidential suite for Grand Final day then.

simon64 said:
Insert standing ovation here.

I'm so glad that despite living driver, 9 iron from Parramatta, I aligned myself with Manly as a 9 year old schoolboy watching the likes of Eadie, Randall and Krillich.

I actually thanked my mum the other day for raising me as a Manly fan. If not for her, I probably would have ended up a Norths or Parra fan as those were the 2 most popular teams at my primary school.

Man, my life could have been sh*t!!!

Chip and Chase said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Chip and Chase....Dave has read this, and thanks you very much for your words.

I look forward to my invite to the presidential suite for Grand Final day then.

Imagine the sooks having a whinge if you were invited.

We are going to be strong for years to come, despite what the doomsayers said when Des left.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6