Sea Eagles partner with Suttons Motors Group

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are proud to announce a new partnership with Suttons Motors Group to become ‘The Official Vehicle Supplier’ of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

1421364862195.jpg

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2015/01/16/sea_eagles_partner_w.html

Good to know we are attracting new sponsors

come on Suttons promise to Give Foran and Cherry-Evans a brand new top of the line demonstrator of their choice every year for the next 10 years and then each year auction off the vehicles as a Manly star owned car for Members to bid on

The range of corporate partnerships being announced is testament to the improved stability in the management of the club.

Let's just hope it translates into some retention news as well.

go out and buy a new car ya buggers....or lose 'true' supporter status!

Assuming the media hasn't lied to me.....all northern beaches residents are multi-millionaires!

Now is a perfect time for Manly to approach Honda for sponsorship in 2016, the old Honda of the 90's will soon return leaving the last 7-10yrs of boring non innovation conservative approach behind.

Back involved with F1, New hybrid drive-trains with turbo----- will see a rebound for Honda Australia and they will need to market this new exciting era with a successful club for maximum exposure during the start of a new growth stage.

Sponsoring a club that has a classy smart sophisticated demographic and matching this up with Honda quality and a higher price point it is important they choose a club that fits the brand---parents drive a BMW or Audi and the kids can drive a classy Honda to high school or Knox Grammar lol (well the mid range families that still want to appear more wealthy than they really are types)

Add to the above the free trade agreement with Japan which may or may not reduce pricing on some vehicles and now is the perfect time to hit Honda for sponsorship especially with the weak car sales they are experiencing at the moment in Australia.

Just saying......

Last edited:
come on Suttons promise to Give Foran and Cherry-Evans a brand new top of the line demonstrator of their choice every year for the next 10 years and then each year auction off the vehicles as a Manly star owned car for Members to bid on
Mmmm sitting in the ass sweat of the gods, sign me up

Saw someone driving the Volvo today with the SuttonsSeaEagle sticker across the back. Looked like an official. And Killer gets the Captiva :giggle:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6