Sea Eagles Membership Numbers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 said:
I'd still like the club to have a roll-over option. re-joining each year is a hassle.

All things going to plan our renewals for 2012 will have this option available.

Go Manly!

Larissa said:
DSM5 said:
I'd still like the club to have a roll-over option. re-joining each year is a hassle.

All things going to plan our renewals for 2012 will have this option available.

Go Manly!

That's great news. I felt the same as DSM5 about having to do the old re-join every year too.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Larissa said:
eagleE said:
Fluffy said:
what did your last servant die of?

This club is now a business. I need to ring my potential clients for work. This club has its sales people and part of their job is to sell the club to people like myself.
At no point did I say Irene was my slave. She was pleasant over the phone. I just did not have enough on my credit card to make the payment then and there. It was after I got paid that I could pay for it.

EagleE, if you PM me your phone number. Ill give you a call to get it sorted.

Larissa

Now that's what I call "follow up"

Mark, Larissa must have gone to the Ambassador Travel school of sevice because she was great. Our club needs strong people in the positions they are in.

[/quote]

Now that's what I call "follow up"
[/quote]

Mark, Larissa must have gone to the Ambassador Travel school of sevice because she was great. Our club needs strong people in the positions they are in.
[/quote]

Thanks for that vote of confidence as well but let me say that in my dealings with her she's absolutly brilliant....she understands the meaning of service, getting back to people and social media.....and that fellas is probably the first person (other than Aaron Markie) who has been at the Sea Eagles that has understood that!!

But again remember she's membership only so cannot influence nor fix everything!!

Mark, i met Larrisa on Saturday night after the game and let me tell everyone she is absolutely fabulous.

We're on a winner here and i hope she stays around for a very long time.

Welcome to the "family" Larrisa

Mybludog said:
Mark, i met Larrisa on Saturday night after the game and let me tell everyone she is absolutely fabulous.

We're on a winner here and i hope she stays around for a very long time.

Welcome to the "family" Larrisa

Thanks Mybluedog :)

Great to meet you. I'm loving it. I wont be going anywhere any time soon!

Sounds like you're doing a fantastic job Larissa!
Well done, the club seems to be heading in the right direction this year and once the dust settles, I think most people would be looking to thank you for a big part of that!

Hopefully I can encourage her along to a MWTS function at some point to meet you guys, otherwise I know she'll be at the Post Match official Function at Suncorp Stadium on the 27th of May.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Hopefully I can encourage her along to a MWTS function at some point to meet you guys, otherwise I know she'll be at the Post Match official Function at Suncorp Stadium on the 27th of May.

Hmmm - didnt alos invite the past 3 Membership Managers to the MWTS tours :p

Jatz Crackers said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Hopefully I can encourage her along to a MWTS function at some point to meet you guys

Risky strategy. Dont put her off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

oh wait....you said Risky Strategy no Rick Astley

Rick rolled....

The Wheel said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Yep....BUT this one is different...trust me!

Mark from Brisbane said:
The Wheel said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Yep....BUT this one is different...trust me!

Thanks Mark, flattery will get you everywhere.

I will be at the Titans game in a not-so-official capacity. Ill try to catch up with you there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4