Sea Eagles insider can electrify Eels in NRL clash

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
THE Sea Eagles are wary of a former club insider ahead of tomorrow's game with Parramatta at Pirtek Stadium.

Read More

THE Sea Eagles are wary of a former club insider ahead of tomorrow's game with Parramatta at Pirtek Stadium.

Eels coach Brad Arthur has an intimate knowledge of the Manly club and it's p
Manly+Sea+Eagles+Training+Session+zhpoSG8axvIs1.jpg
layers having been Geoff Toovey's assistant at Brookvale last year.

"We know the fire that he will be lighting under a few of their forwards especially coming into this game," Buhrer said.

"And he will probably tell a few little secrets that he has picked up along the way.

"Just seeing what Brad can do first hand as a coach … a lot of people have enormous respect for him over here and always will.

"We definitely know with the quality side they have being coached by the quality coach they have it is going to be a tough game." .

Star five-eighth Kieran Foran echoed Buhrer's sentiments.

"I've got a massive wrap on Brad Arthur, I think he is a great coach, he was held in high regard when he was here," Foran said.

"It's a big task for us against him, he knows a lot of our games very well and he know what he will be coming up against so we are going to have to adapt things a bit differently this Friday."

And Foran can see a bit of Manly in the Brad Arthur: Parramatta outfit

"He learnt a lot from the playing group here," he said.

"I think maybe he's tried take a bit of what he got he got out of here over there."

Toovey said if everyone comes through unscathed these sort of tough games are really good leading into the semi-finals.

He expects centre Steve Matai to return this evening after missing last week's won over Gold Coast due to a shoulder injury as the result of a nasty chicken wing tackle in the game with Souths.

"We have to get those combinations going, it is very important," Toovey said.
Jon Geddes
Manly Daily

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/sea-eagles-insider-brad-arthur-can-electrify-eels-in-nrl-clash/story-fngr8iii-1227032242004

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4