Sea Eagles godfather happy with Penn family in control

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Arko speaks:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/sea-eagles-godfather-happy-with-penn-family-in-control/story-fngr8iii-1227101178907

^ It's not credited, but this is Zorba's column from the "Manly Daily". So essentially it's a story about how wonderful the Penn family is, written by a member of the Penn family.
Not trying to take sides saying that, just highlighting the way the media works.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
^ It's not credited, but this is Zorba's column from the "Manly Daily". So essentially it's a story about how wonderful the Penn family is, written by a member of the Penn family.
Not trying to take sides saying that, just highlighting the way the media works.

That may be so, but without the Penns, there'd probably be no Manly.
Delmege and Quantum have all ran out of money, so just be grateful we still have someone with the Penn's generosity.

I wonder how many people out there would have the cash to dump it into Manly.
People buy into football clubs not to make money, but for the love of the team.

If I ever get the chance to meet the Penns, I will personally thank them.
Since I have no such money to dump into Manly, that's the only gesture of appreciation I can make.

Viva Penn Family!!!

One of Australia's most successful businessmen

One of Australia's most successful football teams.

No matter how often change happens, everything usually remains the same.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4