Sea Eagles Friends in Low Places

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
So we now have the following influential people to count as our supporters and yet not a pot to piss in or a friendly hand from the NRL.

Gladys Berajigglian - State Premier
John Barilaro - Deputy State Premier
Patrick Delany - CEO of Foxtel
Jason King - GM Elite Competitions for the NRL
Robbo - Video Ref

We should be taking over the world with these political & corporate connections FFS

How many times do you reckon a club has had 2 consecutive state premiers a deputy premier and a prime minister in office at pretty much the same time and got nothing.

I reckon they're not really fans. They just say they are so they can then use the "Well we can't show favouritism...it'll come off wrong" excuse for not helping Manly out in any way.

Fight the power!
911 is a joke!
Subvert the dominant paradigm!

I reckon they're not really fans. They just say they are so they can then use the "Well we can't show favouritism...it'll come off wrong" excuse for not helping Manly out in any way.

Fight the power!
911 is a joke!
Subvert the dominant paradigm!

CONSUME - BE SILENT - DIE

Well, a good friend of our owner if not exactly of the Sea Eagles......and Roy has a dig about unfair TPAs as well..........

Have News Corp appointed new Broncos chairman Karl Morris to sell the club?

Roy Masters - SMH 11-02-2018

A knighthood in the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem Australia would, at first glance, be the main qualification for Karl Morris to be the new chair of the Broncos.

The horsey connection would seem to suit a club whose 'Thoroughbreds', a cadre of businessmen, initiated third-party deals to Brisbane players to the extent the value of these contracts now exceeds all other NRL clubs combined.

continues here - link:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-morris-to-sell-the-club-20180211-h0vwc1.html

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6