Sea Eagles feeling brighter than in 2010

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
About as insightful as the 'Manly seek to stop opponents scoring' article.

I miss the old days, when our media presence was zilch.

Wolfpack said:
About as insightful as the 'Manly seek to stop opponents scoring' article.

I miss the old days, when our media presence was zilch.

:D I liked them days too, winning the GF 40-0 kind of stopped all that, we`ve been in the media ever since... some good, some bad & some sad..

I do feel for Des, especially in post-match Press conferences.
The questions are so lame and repeatable it's almost Ground Hog Day for Des & Captain.
No wonder the journos can't write anything insightful or new, they never ask the questions.
"Des...your team just won that game 40-nil.... do you thing that your defence is coming together now?

i mean.... frig me!... do you think any Manly player would be feeling glum and sad because they're sitting in 2nd spot as opposed to 5th or 8th?

I think they get what they deserve... and Des gives it to them in spade-fulls.
Now, even the players are giving it back to the journos!

I watched the interview with Des and Jason from last Sunday's Penrith game: I thought Des was having a go and sarcastic to one of the media guys, after the guy asked a stupid and meaningless question. Des wanted to get up and leave the moment he sat down because of the blandness of the questions... or maybe he couldn't rave about Penrith Park and make another point about Brookvale funding. ;^)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4