SEA EAGLES: Fanatic pushed to an act of love by win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WAMF said:
Congrats. Now hurry up and breed more Manly fans.

Then the sign will have to be changed to "push it out"

My son (8) and daughter (12) are buying a personalised brick plate to be laid as part of the footpath in their local school in Castle Hill. On it will be their nicknames "Solo and Maddii, Push it Up Manly!"

That's like...2 weeks old :p

Another side note, another couple within the Push It Up Manly Crew, Matt and Kerry, had a baby on Monday. Another Manly fan and we know this because he made sure he didn't come out on GF day....or Bathurst 1000 Day either ;)

captainskin said:
My son (8) and daughter (12) are buying a personalised brick plate to be laid as part of the footpath in their local school in Castle Hill. On it will be their nicknames "Solo and Maddii, Push it Up Manly!"

Make sure the brick has the right name on it. A certain someone from our group might be able to confirm what happens when they get that wrong ;) You might have to speak up though as he can be a little "Deff".

Wow thats awesome, congrats to them both!! If anyone knows them pass on my compliments, they know me as "Krispy".[/u]

And congrats also to Andrew and Jen, met on a MWTS trip, married on the Friday after the Grand Final.

Jono said:
That's like...2 weeks old :p

Another side note, another couple within the Push It Up Manly Crew, Matt and Kerry, had a baby on Monday. Another Manly fan and we know this because he made sure he didn't come out on GF day....or Bathurst 1000 Day either ;)

captainskin said:

Make sure the brick has the right name on it. A certain someone from our group might be able to confirm what happens when they get that wrong ;) You might have to speak up though as he can be a little "Deff".

Like Matilda, I kept telling her that the 22nd of May was the best day for her to come out as it was a bye weekend for Manly, the whole time she was in the womb. So what does she do, starts the process of coming into the world at 2am on Sunday the 22nd of May. A good Sea Eagles kid

Jake and Kel - top couple and their "Push it up Manly" is seen on TV pretty much most games.

Congrats again guys!

Also of course also to Andrew (WCC tour member 2009) and Jenny who were married in a beautiful ceremony a couple of weeks ago.

Very best wishes for your futures together!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4