Sea eagles Draw update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I also see that Saturday afternoon footy makes a return in Round 8, with Monday Night being dropped for that round

The Saturday arvo game with television on Free to Air on the ABC should never have been dropped. It had Australia wide coverage and was so important to supporters in the country and other states. Crowds were a little lower but it certainly made up for it in terms of publicity and exposure.

Canteen Worker link said:
The Saturday arvo game with television on Free to Air on the ABC should never have been dropped. It had Australia wide coverage and was so important to supporters in the country and other states. Crowds were a little lower but it certainly made up for it in terms of publicity and exposure.
At the very least you could put the radio on and be entertained while doing any other Saturday activity. And if it was a lazy one it was over to the ABC for a game. I miss it. People actually have places to go on a Saturday night rather than staring at the tv from 5.30 pm to after 11.00 pm.

Saturday Arvo footy was always my favourite as a kid, Generally I would get back from Soccer pretty knackered, have a shower then watch the footy, I always remember these games over any others.

Monday Night footy is absolute ****e!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4