Sea Eagles coach Dessie Hasler is a bobby-dazzler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's more like it Zorba. Exactly the kind of write-up a media manager should be producing, although I would have saved it until after the Grand Final.

Des deserves all the praise he can get, I remember the NE days and at times I thought we would never win anything, then along came Des and turned the NRL world on its head.

Anyone got any ideas who he is referring to in the following sentences:

"It was done on a shoestring budget despite the chest beating of certain people off the field."
"One person had the temerity and rudeness at times to question and indeed go against the coach."

Beautifully written piece, Zorba.
I particularly like the reference to Des being the Utzon of Manly.

bones said:
Anyone got any ideas who he is referring to in the following sentences:

"It was done on a shoestring budget despite the chest beating of certain people off the field."
"One person had the temerity and rudeness at times to question and indeed go against the coach."

The second one is possibly Cuthbo. The rumours that he wouldn't listen to Des and decided to continue playing the way he was makes me think that's who he's talking about there.

The other one I'm not sure...Russell Crowe maybe?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6