Sea Eagles Call on fans Support

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Spin doctors.

Tell us something substantial rather than pleading for support.

Record defeats 2 years in a row.

NOT BLOODY GOOD ENOUGH!

Not ****ing good enough. i dont go there week in week out to get a response like was witnessed yesterday. More than words are needed

How can they say "we are all in this together" when the decisions we have critiqued till we're blue in the face are the very things that led to the debacle?

I don't take any responsibility for this **** when our sane and rational advice has been more than ignored, it has been villified.

Bugger 'em. Even this fat tosspot could have run on the field and managed ONE hit-up yesterday.

I see 'Milikazi's' post on LU is being lapped up at the moment.

If only they knew it was matabele.

In reality what else can they say. It is spin doctoring of the most blatant type.

The CEO was never going to publically say that Jason King is a cat, MM couldn't lead the Brookvale Pubs social 13 victory to a victory, Des Hasler has lot to answer for in not selecting Hecks etc etc. . I could go on but I am sure you get my drift.

They are in damage control at the moment, the less fuel they give to the media the better it will be for all concerned.

theres no damage left, much like a nuclear explosion, Horatio and Grisham would struggle to find anything in that wreck!

we where totally vapourised!

What damage is there to control exactly?

The day after this clubs worst ever performance? I think there is damage, if nothing more to the pride of the club & its supporters. Common Mateble, if you don't think there has been damage and therefore a need to control it I, for one would love to hear your reasoning.

I think Mata is writing sarcastically. See the thread on MSE (not posted by Mata) for his view.

http://forum.manlyseaeagles.com.au/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=43317&whichpage=1

As disappointed as I am , I'll still be at Brookvale Oval next Saturday night.

The players need to pull their arms out & fire up for this important match . I'd much prefer that this game was on a Sunday afternoon . I'm assuming this will be Terry Hills last appearance at Brookvale. How many games has he missed this year through injury ? His best performance of the season was his 3 try effort against the Dragons in the trial at Albion Park ( witnessed by myself , Daniel & Ryan )

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6