Sea Eagles apply to have night games raised from 6 to 12

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just thought I should let you know that my flat mate attended the Warringah council meeting on Tuesday night and one of the agenda items was the sea eagles have applied to raise the amount of permitted night games at brookvale oval from 6 to 12

no surprise the brookvale residents group are having a big complaint about.

I should have a full story on the whole meeting going up in the next few days but something woth discussing none the less

i dont think they are going to try to run all twelve but leaving the option open leaves a good tiding with the NRL and television spots

I doubt the club would ever move all of them but they owe it to the sponsors to get as much air time as possible

i think you have missed the point fluffy. They have put in a submission to move them, of course they wouldnt move them all it is not them who dictates that it is the NRL but they can now submit to have all of them night games if this is approved

i wasnt aware they put in a submission to move them to the nrl, from what i have read and what your OP refers to they have put in a submission to allow them the liscence to play at night for up to 12 games per year, which is currently at 6. This was the basis for my comments.

at the start of the year the clubs put in their requests for games

The other main point of this was the residents group getting up in arms again

There is no way we will get all 12 home games at night and if so thats on 12 days out of 365 in a year and these people are cracking up about it???

Some people I swear to god wish nothing was ever done for the entertainment of people because it impedes on my stay at home and do nothing life. What a pack of whiners.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4