Sea Eagles about to lock in Matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
THEY were supposed to be ripped apart after dual premiership-winning coach Des Hasler's defection to the Bulldogs, but Manly are about to secure another of their stars.
Centre Steve Matai is set to sign a new three-year deal with the premiers, and the announcement is expected to be made next week. That will come on top of the long-term retention of halves Daly Cherry-Evans and Kieran Foran.

Read the full article

Must be hard to not just write up speculative bullcrap every other day right now, would be enough to drive some alleged journalists to drink.

Im Just waiting for the Matai has not agreed to term's at all and he is unhappy with offer reports to come out ....seems to be the norm ..

This is awesome news. Once the ink is on paper i will be a happier man.

"Only hooker Matt Ballin appears to be heading elsewhere at the end of the season; Canberra are understood to be ready to make a play for him."

Matthew Ballin, if you are reading this...

PLEASE RE-SIGN WITH THE SEA EAGLES, YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THIS CLUB IS PRICELESS!!!

Cue the anti Manly propaganda bandwagon suggesting that they must be over the cap to keep all these internationals.

Shame if we lose Ballin but if he's the only one we lose I'll be stoked. I was resigned to losing T Rex and Foran. Well done by the club to manage to juggle all the contracts.

Said all along that we would keep all of them. Only real risk is Lussick, since we should not pay overs at this stage of his career.

Starting to really enjoy 2012.

Tonight's result does not matter. Will be stoked if we win. either way, we will be competitive.

Give him whatever he wants after the last 2 weeks

Making breaks at will. Not bad for a slow centre Darren ;) (Just kidding mate)

well done manly!
Was taking lots of deep breaths in the begining of the year with all these great players.
Takes you back to the good ole days hey!

Do not want to see ANY one leave including Ballin, Whare and Lussik

A couple of youngsters been signed as well

We will all look back on this to such a great era!;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4