Sea Eagles 2020 draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2020draw.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad, 2 games each against predicted top sides Storm and Eels, but balanced with weaker teams Dogs and Warriors. How this all turns out, nobody knows, but will sure be a welcome diversion.

SEA EAGLES

Draw from Round 3
: Bulldogs, Eels, Broncos, Raiders, Sharks, Knights, Dragons, Eels, Cowboys, Panthers, Warriors, Knights, Rabbitohs, Storm, Tigers, Bulldogs, Titans, Warriors

Who they play twice: Knights, Eels, Storm, Bulldogs, Warriors

Fox Sports Lab rating: 169

Games v last year’s top 8: 7

Games v top 4: 3

Games v bottom 8: 11

Games v bottom 4: 5

According to Foxsports we have the second easiest draw, Sharks have the easiest

Do we have an optimistic button on here ??

Love to see it , who knows maybe they’ll let some in but I think the 2020 season could well be crowd less full stop!
You can tell your a Queenslander - Gladys will open the doors, borders, gates, pubs etc while Qld will still be in hibernation until Christmas

Imagine the crowd at Lottoland first game back in Round 10
I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch. A nice dream but I'll be surprised if we're allowed to go to a game at Brookie this year, sadly.

I'm quite happy with the draw. For a change, the powers that be have treated us pretty well :rock:

Fark yeah. A game against Brisbane that isn’t at Suncorp.

Last time we played them at Central Coast we thrashed them 44-14. That was the year they finished 1st in the regular season but choked in the last 10 minutes of the grand final to lose it

Last edited:
Look at the draw without our mate Todd involved (not that i think there was a conspiracy against us....he was just awful at his job...)

The NRL really want parra to win this years comp They don't play any of last years top 3 twice and get to play their home games at their home ground

Fortunately they will still find a way to lose

The NRL really want parra to win this years comp They don't play any of last years top 3 twice and get to play their home games at their home ground

And an "away game" v the chooks.

I guess the thing is an easy draw can become a hard one as the year progresses. There is always 1 team that lifts on expectation. That was us last year.

Let's just hope its not slimes this year. lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4