Sea Eagles 2006 Squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2006 Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles NRL Training Squad
Ashley Alberts
Matt Ballin
Steve Bell
Mark Bryant
Travis Burns
Kane Cleal
Adam Cuthbertson
Shane Dunley
Craig Halden
Daniel Heckenberg
Chris Hicks
Ben Kennedy
Jason King
Brent Kite
Kylie Leuluai
Steve Matai
Steve Menzies
Michael Monaghan
Phil Moorwood
Matt Orford
Michael Robertson
George Rose
Paul Stephenson
Brett Stewart
Glenn Stewart
Nathan Tutt
Anthony Watmough
Jason Wells
Luke Williamson
Michael Witt

To train partime/fulltime
J.P. Cherry
Mitch Creary
Jim Curtis
Mark Lennon
Jordan Macey
Jeff Robson
Mailangi Styles
Rob Toshak

A few points of interest for me:

Craig Halden - is that Clint's brother?
Mark Lennon is named - thought he was in UK
Phil Morewood - a bit suprised by his inclusion
Jye Mullane - is this end of our Jye?

very surprised at Phil Deadwood being named

Ron Toshack is back as well - I thought they would have given JP Cherry & Mitch Creary the boot as well. I guess they need a few wise old heads in PL

Surprised at Phil Deadwood being named. he was horrible againts souths last year. Nathan tutt?

Lets hope we actually get to see Jordan Macey play this year.

I am trying to remember who is missing from last years squad. Harris, Duck, Randall, hoppa, Hill.

is it just me or does anyone else think it will be hard for out "skipper" to make the 17 man squad

Monnas and in fact everyone is certainly going to have to perform at their best to make the first grade team this year.

The depth is finally starting to improve and I have heard that the club expects big things from halden this year as 5/8 if he can keep fit.

It will be interesting to see the premier league and flegg teams this year to see what depth we have in the lower grades.

word was Byrnes was told to bulk up so he could have a shot at 5/8

The only place for monas imo is doing a dunley, playin as an impact hooker, his defence is usually ok, and the only time he looks good is when he runs the ball.

His passing makes craig field look like andrew Johns

Can't see Monaghan being an impact hooker, most likely starting with Dunners off the bench and switching to 5/8 when he comes on.

Deadset joke that they would get Clint Halden's name completely wrong on an official site.

I've heard he is more of a natural type of 5/8, wouldn't mind him making it to be honest. They have been wrapping him for a couple of years now.

Meaney is not there. Looks like the rumour of him joining the Tigers might have been on the money.

It is a shame if Meaney has gone, Manly junior with a family history at the club. He has been getting wraps for years as well.

Meaney has had a few injuries in recent years but has had big raps on him.

Maybe one day the club will let us know what is happening with players for next year. Probably read about it in the telecrap first though than on their own website.

meaney may still be in flegg. It would be terrible to lose him - standout in Flegg this year with groom.

I thought Styles should have got the nod over Moorwood, maybe his attitude off the field isnt right

Halden looked good this year on the rare occasions i saw him (twice i think)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4