Sea Eagle scenario's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Typical sharks effort - no wonder they have won nothing since 1967 - except the Amco Cup in 78 of course

HappilyManly said:
cava2323 said:
F me sharks

Pricks

Looks like we're flying to Melbourne then.

Not if the Storm are Minor Premiers.

We can still be at ANZ on Friday against the Dogs.:exclamation:

More than likely. Be a 1 v 4 scenario though. 2 rabbits v 3 eagles would have been the best scenario. Fkn sharkies. We would have been locked on for b2b. Point being we will still go b2b, albeit the long way!

It's probably good that the Sharkies lost. They will be more desperate against the Cows next Sunday knowing that if they lose & the Raiders win, they lose a home semi.

I can't see the Storm losing their last game to the Tigers who are a complete rabble. Dogs will beat the Roosters & we'll play them in week 1 of the finals.

Forget about the sharks getting beat.The thing to come out of that game was the continuation of **** football the storm is dishing up plus the fact slater is on one leg.

Take out the drubbing of team 15 and they have stolen a game from the broncos with 3 dodgy tries against a team who have lost 6 in arow,got helped over the line by the pinkies at home against the titans and fallen in gainst the sharks in what would be very close to worst standard game of the year.This after losing 5 in a row and getting towelled by Parra and Goons.

Anyone wanting to take $4 about them winning the comp has rocks in their head.

Is manly still in the comp? Today's tele and smh have plenty of league articles, talking up lol@souffs and others, but no mention of the premiers/short odds favourite/top 4 manly. Back under the radar.

Righteo so we know where it all sits now

Manly win 36+ = 3rd
Manly win 1-35 = 4th
Manly draw = 4th
Manly lose, Cowboys lose = 4th
Manly lose,, Cowboys win = 5th

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8