Sea Eagle Rep for all Stars game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Is TRex

Read article

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=46361&title=t-rex-selected-for-nrl-all-stars

That's great news & a nice pat on the back for T-Rex. 2 objectives for him - keep away from Georgie & run over Thaiday :D

I find it somewhat surprising the premiers only have one representative on the interchange bench, while St George, Penrith, Melbourne and Balmain all warrant two players.

Moondog said:
I find it somewhat surprising the premiers only have one representative on the interchange bench.

I find it a relief that we dont risk early season injuries in this mickey mouse game.

#NRLAllStars team, 1-13: Dugan, Nightingale, Reed, Jennings, Vatuvei, Marshall, Cronk, Snowden, Smith, Bailey, Hindmarsh, Taylor, Gallen.

#NRLAllStars team, bench: A.Blair, Pritchard, Waerea-Hargreaves, T.Williams, Tate.

#NRLAllStars coach's selections: Lewis and Hornby.

Dan79 said:
Moondog said:
I find it somewhat surprising the premiers only have one representative on the interchange bench.

I find it a relief that we dont risk early season injuries in this mickey mouse game.
Personally, I'm happy we did'nt get more players selected.Quite a few of the players selected don't deserve to be there on form though.

Dan79 said:
Moondog said:

Together with the fact that most of Manly will be traveling to Britain for the WCC.

I bet T-Rex will have loads more impact from the bench than JWH. I want to see this aggression JWH has bluffed so many with. I think he will do little more than peek from out of his shell like a timid garden snail while Big Tony rips and tears his way through the guts of the IA pack.

mozgrame said:
I bet T-Rex will have loads more impact from the bench than JWH. I want to see this aggression JWH has bluffed so many with. I think he will do little more than peek from out of his shell like a timid garden snail while Big Tony rips and tears his way through the guts of the IA pack.

To be honest the IA isn't much of a pack. It's a shame that no ones put together a Pacifika team now that would be scary

Moondog said:
I find it somewhat surprising the premiers only have one representative on the interchange bench, while St George, Penrith, Melbourne and Balmain all warrant two players.

Well we do have to play a WCC match!!!:argue:
I`m pissed that he even was named with Rose , but because it`s Trex, (& we all know how hard those 1st 2yrs were)who had a blinder of a season in 2011,it could actually do a world of good for him confidence wise coming into this new season.

tookey said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
An All Star, not bad for a big lazy uninterested crap player ;)

Have you forgotten 09 & 2010 already , there was some basic mistakes there even when he should have just been in support of plays many a time , he certainly did turn the corner this last season.
P.S i know he was moved in to the forwrds but still them early years were a stress for a supporter.

jjai said:
Moondog said:

I`m pissed that he even was named with Rose , but because it`s Trex, (& we all know how hard those 1st 2yrs were)who had a blinder of a season in 2011,it could actually do a world of good for him confidence wise coming into this new season.

tookey said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Have you forgotten 09 & 2010 already , there was some basic mistakes there even when he should have just been in support of plays many a time , he certainly did turn the corner this last season.
P.S i know he was moved in to the forwrds but still them early years were a stress for a supporter.

lol something happend dan this was blank before i went back to reply & it all appeared back

Moondog said:

i just posted some comments Dan that didnt come up ??? am i banned or something ????

jjai said:
Moondog said:

tookey said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

jjai said:
Moondog said:

tookey said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

lol something happend dan this was blank before i went back to reply & it all appeared back

Moondog said:

i just posted some comments Dan that didnt come up ??? am i banned or something ????

HEY

Moondog said:

Kiwi Eagle said:

P.S i know he was moved in to the forwrds but still them early years were a stress for a supporter. :p

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6