Sea Eagle Brenton Lawrence ready to take on Waerea-Hargreaves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jared's a loose cannon, he's going to do something very serious one day, resulting in a send off and a very long suspension.

The trouble is it will probably need a serious maiming or broken jaw for that to happen.

You have to love his aggression BUT he is a loose cannon.

mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:
I'd much rather a BJ than a JWH. I'm not even sure what a JWH is, but I think it has something to do with a hand job. Possibly from Yoda.

Jedi Warts and Herpes?

Job With Hand you will give me.

Mozzie, you and global need to take a cold shower, lie down, take a Bex, and have a good look at yourselves.

Ps. Not together, and looking at yourself is a phrase not an instruction.

Alan said:
mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:
I'd much rather a BJ than a JWH. I'm not even sure what a JWH is, but I think it has something to do with a hand job. Possibly from Yoda.

Jedi Warts and Herpes?

Mozzie, you and global need to take a cold shower, lie down, take a Bex, and have a good look at yourselves.

LOL. Well, maybe you'd find one of your old classics more entertaining Al. How about this (much like yourself) oldie but a goodie.........

mozgrame said:
Alan said:
mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:

Jedi Warts and Herpes?

LOL. Well, maybe you'd find one of your old classics more entertaining Al. How about this (much like yourself) oldie but a goodie.........

That'll do me, I give up.

Alan said:
mozgrame said:
Alan said:
mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:
Jedi Warts and Herpes?

That'll do me, I give up.

You can't give up, GE hasn't arrived here yet. I'll give up. :D

Over to you Global...........

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4