Scum want to borrow players?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Are you serious, Round 1 Storm due to injuries want the NRL to allow them to loan players from other clubs so they can remain competitive.

If the NRL do this, that would be an insult to clubs who have suffered through injuries, losing games due to inexperience.

I say "suck it up" it's your turn.

Not happy

It would be a disaster for the NRL if the Storm became uncompetitive also-rans. Future media deals would be worth significantly less if interest south of the border was to wane.
So expect some classic corporate 'agility' from league HQ, to bail them out in novel ways.

It would be a disaster for the NRL if the Storm became uncompetitive also-rans. Future media deals would be worth significantly less if interest south of the border was to wane.
So expect some classic corporate 'agility' from league HQ, to bail them out in novel ways.
If Melbourne is so important to the NRL why do we see so few of their matches on free-to-air TV?
As the most successful club in recent times shouldn't we be seeing more of them and less of the bottom-dragging Broncos?

Will be interesting to see who they go after for next year, with 4 of thier regular forwards leaving they will have a "treasure chest" to spend.
Hearing Tariq Sims might be one , possible this year.

They have a winger, prop & hooker injured. Maybe we could be kind and lend them Jorge, Morgan & Manase?
Maybe they could trot out Billy, GI and Cooper again. I wish they would put Crocker out again - paint a target on him.

Or, they could put Jarryd Hayne, Tod Carney and Mitchell Pearce out there - but only after they get to take the rest of the Storm players out for bonding sessions in Kings Cross, St Kilda and the Valley first. The video highlights alone would go global, really put the Storm on the global sports map. What a PR coup.....

Will be interesting to see who they go after for next year, with 4 of thier regular forwards leaving they will have a "treasure chest" to spend.
Sims is on their radar but they claim they don't have the salary cap room to cover his 800k salary.

Maybe they should ask the NRL to borrow someone from the Rorters back office to fix that problem.

See, Manly should do all of this stuff when it happens to them.

then when it gets denied, a precedent has been set.

Then there's no counting suspensions for all star games (Aloiai)
No injury replacements

etc.

woohoo!

He was one of the players they wanted to "borrow" as he was playing state cup.

Sims is on their radar but they claim they don't have the salary cap room to cover his 800k salary.

Maybe they should ask the NRL to borrow someone from the Rorters back office to fix that problem.
What about a Third Party arrangement from a club sponsor's sub business.

No problem, Saints would probably pay them to take him off their hands.
I mean, he's only a tough current State of Origin forward, basically worthless, so I'm sure Storm will be able to squeeze him in.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8