Scott Penn article

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I didn’t necessarily see the Des diss in those comments. The boys did need to be brought together, and it’s smart to delegate to other coaching staff. If Des stayed he would have done that right.

So was there some kind of split? I thought everyone denied it. From Des to Jake to DCE all denied it.

I am surely confused.

I guess it doesnt matter now because it can be filed in the Unwanted History file.

I reckon a decent captain with the respect of his side would of made a big difference and taken the spotlight off the coach.

Didn't take long for the owner, from the US of Anxiety, to pop out of his box and justify his own "failures" of 2022.

Blame the team split and all of the injuries on Des! ("Nothing to do with me, says Scotty")

He "owns" the team and it was his job to fix the fractions in the Club, not the Coach or Admin staff.

There will be days like this again in 2023 - let's see how he performs this year!

Gotta say Penn has learned from his mistakes. Trent wanted more help, Penn says no. Des wanted no help, Penn says are you sure? ok it’s your call. Penn hires Siebs and says you’re getting 6 assistants use them as you see fit.

I'm not going to defend Penn's past

But if you can put that aside, keep reading. (If you can't then move onto the next post)

In the last 6 months there has been some really positive change at the club in my view.

He hired Mestrov who is a really good operator.

He actually had the kahunas in making the hard decision to move on Hasler and pay him out. It would have been easier and financially better for Penn just to keep Des on.

Then he has also spent some money on another coach and two good assistants.

And on a very small sample size of trial games that's all looking like the right decisions.

Taking another swipe at Hasler who won this club 2 premierships, a world club challenge as coach and another 2 premierships as a player. Penn has treated our 2 great club legends in Hasler and Toovey as crap when he should be proud on what both players/coaches achieved for Manly and should only speak kind words imo instead of airing his dirty laundry. 😔
It's pathetic really his comments are pretty dumb we won a pre season challenge ...great, let's get a bit more eager in 6 weeks time.
Keep your petty views on Des to yourself yes we needed change selections where getting poor and tactics but take responsibility for the debacle of the jumper Scott.
To me unfortunately this just smells of Scott ego getting out of control.

It's pathetic really his comments are pretty dumb we won a pre season challenge ...great, let's get a bit more eager in 6 weeks time.
Keep your petty views on Des to yourself yes we needed change selections where getting poor and tactics but take responsibility for the debacle of the jumper Scott.
To me unfortunately this just smells of Scott ego getting out of control.
Scott Penns ego will find its way out to the media with more dribble in the future. The 2nd best thing Penn can do is stay in New York and let Mestrov run the day to day operations.

wish this manure stain would just STFU and stop with his BS media garbage , he is a germ / parasite of the highest caliber .. Comes out to have a sly dig at a club legend. , we do well in the trials , then makes it his business to write another article to put more pressure on the boys... F/OFF Scott you red nosed tosser..

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8