Scott Fulton on Bulldogs radar according to Weidler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Typical media, use the words un-names source, alleged, apparent, appeared and you can say anything you want.
Hey Danny I'm an un-named source and apparently Manly are signing Brandon Smith, Latrell Mitchell and Angus Crichton.

This story is much ado about nothing.If true,so Manly lose a recruitment man that is yet to win anything.Does anyone think Des would be too concerned.Fulton may of recruited a few potential guns,but those good young players aren’t winning anything without TomT.
But the problem the Dogs will have is that the Fulton’s are not the biggest fans of Barrett.And how would Fulton work with the overlord Gould?
Not a lot of logic in Dan’s logic.

Maybe Cleel could be enticed back to Belmore? Or is he off to the Eals?;)
Noel and Des always seem to stick together feathered friend

But I believe that every one of us has a price
and there is a little bit of a whore in all of us

Scott Fulton to the Bulldogs ?
We don't know what we have until we lose it

For those that have any clue . Scott has been doing tremendous job for us behind the scenes
Mate, he was his Dad's puppet. I know for a fact. And that's totally OK because he Dad was certainly adept at recruitment but it's misleading the amount of credit he is getting for simply following orders.

Mate, he was his Dad's puppet. I know for a fact. And that's totally OK because he Dad was certainly adept at recruitment but it's misleading the amount of credit he is getting for simply following orders.
It is a bit harsh calling him a puppet

To be more precise I would call him a great follower and a great learner

and was blessed to learn from the very best .

Scott is a 50 year old man who has lived in western NSW for a time (played for moree after he retired from manly) and has a rapport with lots of western Sydney players’ families including fainus, schuster, haumole. It is silly to say he is a puppet of bozo, he is not a child.

It is a bit harsh calling him a puppet

Yeah, fair call! I guess I don't mean it to be disrespectful to him but the idea that he has this fabulous eye for talent is a little misleading. Practically all the young players we have at Manly right now were signed because Bozo told the club to sign them.

Scott is a 50 year old man who has lived in western NSW for a time, and has a rapport with lots of players’ families including fainus, schuster, haumole. It is silly to say he is a puppet of bozo, he is not a child.
I don't wanna start getting into this too much out of respect for all concerned, and yes, Scott has rapport with these people, but they were signed because Bob wanted them. Also, if you think Scott didn't take orders from his old man, you don't know the Fultons. Trust me when I tell you that the mobile phone lit up like you wouldn't believe.

I don't wanna start getting into this too much out of respect for all concerned, and yes, Scott has rapport with these people, but they were signed because Bob wanted them. Also, if you think Scott didn't take orders from his old man, you don't know the Fultons. Trust me when I tell you that the mobile phone lit up like you wouldn't believe.
Fair enough, I’m sure bozo ruled the roost.

We're only going to find out if he was a great learner by Scott Fultons future recruitment decisions

Let's hope Bozo keeping it in the family doesn't cost us long term

Question.

Does this sound like something Gould has planted to try and cause some unrest at Manly? Which would be typical Gus given that he sold us on what a great coach Zoolander was supposed to be.....

Gus (and Wayne Bennett) are the Kings of hidden agenda's in the NRL. They don't do or say anything without something behind it.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8