Score updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
it was a good quality game. Our lack of conversions against Burt's kicking them from the sideline hurt. For most of the game we went with them and often seemed to have the momentum. Our kicking game was the problem - our bombs were ill-directed, the long kicks found Burt every time and Hayne defused the grubbers better than our guys did. That said Parra had all the luck and they were playing at home.

We seemed to make many more metres than them - and we looked very good everywhere except in their quarter.

Orford's long kicking is pretty ordinary. I saw a stat that Monas hits the ground from kicks 10% more than Orford.
Orford was very good, he is really good at running at the line. Most of our play looks fluant though and we looked very confident. We don't look like we're playing too badly, justing missed Stewart and Menzies too much.

I thought the game showed that we don't have enough depth in some areas. We need a winger who can cover fullback, Hicks and Robinson cannot play 1. Williamson was good, but second row is pretty thin.

Just like Mark Lennon, never to play fullback again.
I don't mind him at winger, at least he's decided to score a couple of tries for the last few weeks.

robertson is a real good winger.what i cant believe is that he and hicks were not swapped during the match to at least give it a try.you have to be flexible.the grubbers were obvious but robbo was caught out re the long kicks as well.he played too short and central for my liking.

not to have at least tried a switch was criminal(and i have been one of dessies few supporters).

Cletus, we played ordinary. I went, I saw, I wept. To many coaching/positional problems. tackling effectivness was down, attacking options, not really there, enthusiasm lacking, poor starting yet again. Some of the guys went forward but silly penalties, and even I know Clark hates us, hurt us so why give him any reason? Rose went OK.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2