Score updates - trial vs Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
10-10 against a 2nd string dragons side with a few players already picking up knocks. Not sounding good tonight :cry:

10-10 at half time. Witt is just a knock and it is probably just precautionary. He has seemed nervous all night anyway. Might be good to have Willo out there.

BK has coughed up a few balls.

I'd assume Steppa will get the whole of the 2nd half in place of Hicks.

which BK? im assuming Kite? ive had doubts over him.. hes tall but hes a bit lanky.. and drops alot of ball in the past... i hope he can play like he did last season not the year before...

Kennedy. Kite is Flya or BK2.

I think it would be worth them doing the peripheral eye sight check on Kite that the Raiders have done on all their players though.

Hicks is a cert in the run on so yeah

Tezza needs to prove 80 min match fitness

Just remeber this side is similar to what the dragons played week in week out last year - about 6 missing. and where did they finish??

Still it sounds like neither team is on fire

So Witt is off and Willo is 5/8

good - shows Des that we dont need to play a hooker/half on the bench and can use willo for that

Really powerful try from Tezza out wide. Dan says he's been close to the best on the ground. Bullocked his way over through several defenders.

Our forwards seem to be getting slightly on top. Dunley has come on and is playing really well.

Witt injury does not seem serious.

Sounds like chad underperformed - again

If Dunley has another clean game with good defence he has to be close to getting pick over the surname

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4