Score update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Robo three tries and Bullet one

However, Robbo has just leapt for a bomb, missed and Souths go 100 metres to score.

22-14.

26-20 with 10 minutes to go.

It is pouring and all penalties going to Souths.

Could be a long ten minutes.

Phew - that's all I can say.

Willow was very dominant in defence (did I just say that)...
Orford made crucial breaks again.
BK - inspirational.
Jason King played ok.
George Rose played ok.
Travis Burns is a good little player.
Chris Hicks keeps turning up @ centre.
Brett Stewart is becoming a player you stand up for every time he gets the ball.
Paul Stephenson was exceptionally quiet as was Matai.
Glenn Stewart did everything right.
Brent Kite was very solid.

Injuries are a REAL worry !!!
Depth is a real worry !!!

If we played like that against The Dogs, we would have been a tad troubled. That said, very solid performance considering 1/4 of the team was out..

I thought Rose played better than ok. Averaged 11 metres per hit up and was probably our 2nd best attacking forward to Kennedy. Needs more game time though. We shouldn't be going into the game with 5 props! It also shows when we have Monaghan and Dunley on at the same time when Kennedy needs a break. Cuthbertson (who, judging by the updates on MSE, had a great game in Premier League), should be getting a go ahead of Moorewood. At least he can play both second row and prop.

yeah cuthbo was playing tough hard footy in PL and should get the final bench spot to give bk a rest when needed. Especially since morewood got no time - waste of a spot

what do you mean?

i though 10 mintues for a bench player was more than enough in todays game.

i think a new IP and username would be required before any select cuthbo campaigns would work

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4