Score a FREE BRAND NEW 2011 MANLY JERSEY!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think you'll find out you only collect the winning odds, not the original $50 from Centrebet..so if you take Manly @ $2, you'll collect $50, not the $100. This is from my experience with smilar offers, maybe this is different.

I doubt that. If it was free or bonus credits then I'd expect that, but this is asking us to put our own money on the bet. They wouldn't be allowed to hold back potential winnings from us.

Gazza link said:
I think you'll find out you only collect the winning odds, not the original $50 from Centrebet..so if you take Manly @ $2, you'll collect $50, not the $100. This is from my experience with smilar offers, maybe this is different.

This is always the case if its a free bet, but when you put your own money in (like in this case) it may be different.

My son joined yesterday and had his bet $50 bet on the Rabbits but since I refered him he got a free $50 bet and used that to bet on the cowboys and got a win up, I got a $20 bet too

so before you join let me refer you :)

then refer others too

I was thinkin' of joining centrebet after they sponsored the sea eagles and have been lookin' for some incentive like this.

Cheers, Berk.

Do referrals conflict with this promotion?

Also, manly didn't won't yesterday but at least I still get a jersey.

dont like bagging the club however does anyone else find it poor that the season has started and we cant buy 2011 jerseys yet

Yeah, it's poor form. Bit that's what happens when you can't get your act together and sign a sponsor within a reasonable timeframe.

Blake link said:
Do referrals conflict with this promotion?

Also, manly didn't won't yesterday but at least I still get a jersey.

Your referred friend(s) will shortly receive an email notifying them that they have been referred to Centrebet by you. Your Free Bet token will be credited to your account once they register, deposit and place a first real money bet (must be a minimum of $20).

Tip your Friends into a Good Thing!

Centrebet wants to see just how good a friend you really are. Tell your friends about all the great markets and top prices available with Centrebet and, when they sign up, you’ll receive a $20 Free Bet!

Just complete the Refer-a-Friend Form (below) to contact your friends.

Your friends will then receive an email from you letting them know about everything Centrebet offers. Once they’ve joined, deposited and placed a first real money bet (must be a minimum of $20) you will both receive a Free Bet!

That’s a $20 Free Bet for You PLUS up to a $50 Free Bet for your friend!

Hi Berkeley Eagle,

Are you sure that is correct? i managed to use my other free bets and it DIDN'T void the jersey promo.

When i signed up i actually asked that specific question coz i wanted to take advantage of some other promo's they had running.

Mark

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
DO NOT use any free bets until the jersey promo is over otherwise you will void the jersey promo

thats what I got told by my son who used a freebet and was voided, and I questioned them to on live chat, I sent an email to [email protected] and stated my problem and they will manually restore my jersey promo when I have my bet

Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Only one jersey per account/household/IP Address/computer.

I've got my jersey token on the way.
Now all I've got to do is find someone willing to have me post them the voucher and shipping money so the jersey can be collected and then sent over to me.

WAMF link said:
I've got my jersey token on the way.
Now all I've got to do is find someone willing to have me post them the voucher and shipping money so the jersey can be collected and then sent over to me.
wamf
pm me i maybe going down at easter and can express post it for you from work :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8