Schuster - only signed till 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I read an article from local northern beaches rag, where spies suggest he going to be starting 6 with foran a roving utility 6/9
That's makes sense. Des has hinted Foran will be a utility. His best value would come from not giving him too much work, but to inject him into the game when necessary. Also, this year can be seen as a building block to to a premiership in the near future as our young players develop.

That's makes sense. Des has hinted Foran will be a utility. His best value would come from not giving him too much work, but to inject him into the game when necessary. Also, this year can be seen as a building block to to a premiership in the near future as our young players develop.
Agree seems common sense approach

One first grade game was enough for me, I would give the young fella a five year deal immediately. Class is the one word I would use to describe him.

He is the real deal and if you watch a few of the videos you can see he is tight with Thirdbro. The two of them are the youth that has been missing to bring some much needed energy to the side. There is a heap of money available at the end of this year. We haven't had a 6 worth a grain of salt since Foran left. And look how we have gone.

the current contract length may be his/his managers doing, backing himself that he is playing first grade well enough to get a big upgrade when the time comes

Seen a suggestion today that Schoey might play a bit of 9 this year. Cliffy also suggesting getting the best out of Foz and preserving his body, might involve Foz warming the bench. Hmm both can't be right, or can they?

Almost a certainty that Schuster will be 14 this year with Foz starting at 6.

Interesting see how he is used when he comes on. If Foz is starting at 6, I doubt he would be interchanged so I’d imagine Josh would potentially come on and used on an edge?

Almost a certainty that Schuster will be 14 this year with Foz starting at 6.
With our luck with injuries of late any player could end up playing anywhere, week to week and half to half.

Do you think Shoe will be a long term half @Snake

Seen a suggestion today that Schoey might play a bit of 9 this year. Cliffy also suggesting getting the best out of Foz and preserving his body, might involve Foz warming the bench. Hmm both can't be right, or can they?
Thing is, noone has a clue about where Foran and Schuster will start in 2021 and in fact, only both are prominant fixtures in the 17....you will likely find at training and in the trial vs Tigers there will be a few combination changed up before Des is 100%.
Either could start at 6, with either off the bench....also with the dummy half roles, I expect a few suprises and variations.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6