"Schoolzone Monaghan"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
"Schoolzone Monaghan"

He is definately in contention for being a lollipop man!

seriously when will someone take him aside and teach him how to pass quick and sharp, he will be the first dummy half to have his pass to first reciever intercepted by the defence soon!

Orford and Lyon where constantly being put under pressure by his "lollipop" passes from dummy half.

Other than that most basic floor in his game his defence and running was solid i thought.

"Schoolzone Monaghan"

I don't know about school zone, I've seen better passing in the Under 7s.

He did throw some diabolical passes, particularly to his right. That was bad enough.

However, he has developed a habit of a one-two step out of dummy half, going sideways or backwards.

This is reminiscent of George Gregan in the Rugby and we have all seen what that has done to the so-called "star" Wobbly backline in the last two years.

Larkham is getting crowded and picked off by hordes of rabid loos forwards. Given that the defensive marker in League is not bound to a scrum and are free to run as soon as the ball is touched by Monaghan (not when passed as in Union) this givces even less time to the ball receiver.

I've not heard of a League dummy half stepping backwards or sideways but Monaghan was doing it continously on Saturday. Little wonder we struggled to break the advantage line and our playmaker had little time to make a play!

Seriously, does anyone think Monaghan is a competent dummy half?

"Schoolzone Monaghan"

Max Delmege does and so must dessie otherwise he would be in PL.

After winning by nearly 30 points, King has a blinder (by his standards), Willo tops the tackle count and stewie 2 has a blinder that we can still find someone to bag.

Thanks Monnas.

"Schoolzone Monaghan"

[quote author=Matabele]

After winning by nearly 30 points, King has a blinder (by his standards), Willo tops the tackle count and stewie 2 has a blinder that we can still find someone to bag.

Thanks Monnas.
[/quote]

Seriously, here's a question for you.

What would the scoreline be if Canberra went to Townsville and completed 50%?

The only reason why Monaghan can be in the side is because of politics and/or the size of his wage.

"Schoolzone Monaghan"

I don't know about school zone, I've seen better passing in the Under 7s.

He did throw some diabolical passes, particularly to his right. That was bad enough.

However, he has developed a habit of a one-two step out of dummy half, going sideways or backwards.

This is reminiscent of George Gregan in the Rugby and we have all seen what that has done to the so-called \"star\" Wobbly backline in the last two years.

Larkham is getting crowded and picked off by hordes of rabid loos forwards. Given that the defensive marker in League is not bound to a scrum and are free to run as soon as the ball is touched by Monaghan (not when passed as in Union) this givces even less time to the ball receiver.

I've not heard of a League dummy half stepping backwards or sideways but Monaghan was doing it continously on Saturday. Little wonder we struggled to break the advantage line and our playmaker had little time to make a play!

Toovey used to do the exact same thing except the passes that followed were much crisper, must be a halfback thing, can't pass off the ground.

"Schoolzone Monaghan"

[quote author=tookey]
[quote author=Matabele]

Thanks Monnas.
[/quote]

Seriously, here's a question for you.

What would the scoreline be if Canberra went to Townsville and completed 50%?

The only reason why Monaghan can be in the side is because of politics and/or the size of his wage.
[/quote]

I am only stirring.

if it wasn't for Max Monnas wouldn't be hooker. I just hope that dessie has the balls to pick ballin next week if Matia is out as expected.

One thing I noticed on the weekened that just about every team had a young player who stood out. Melbourne had that winger, the dragons had the 5/8 and another player or two, the knighst had their young hooker.

We have done well with burns in firsts and maybe Ballin will be the next. Surely Dunley cannot be match fit?

"Schoolzone Monaghan"

That Dragons 5/8th would not be at Manly with our no dickhead policy. He is an accident waiting to happen. He may be a good player but he is a lair with no dicipline - we can do without that IMO.

"Schoolzone Monaghan"

That Dragons 5/8th would not be at Manly with our no dickhead policy. He is an accident waiting to happen. He may be a good player but he is a lair with no dicipline - we can do without that IMO.

Similar thing with that Sione Faumaina. Has the skills but attitude is a deadset liability. No place here....>>>>>>

"Schoolzone Monaghan"

For sure- he is a drop kick- I was told that at the pub by his uncle and cousin last week (his uncle is a dropkick as well). He will spit the dummy over something and that will be the end of him....all you need to do is watch him in action to know that he is a selfish player in the same mould as Mundine.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4