SBW - is he a crock?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I see SBW faces a further 6 weeks on the sidelines.

Third year in a row where his season has been marred with injury (if you accept that his absence in 2004 was an "injury").

Is he worth the dollars and hype?

He is more and more following along the lines of Nik Kosef. A great talent who could have been anything but injury cut his career all too short.

shall be interesting to see how he goes when he comes back...again.

he started his career with a no fear attitude, and that really has bought his downfall.

he'll have to back off a bit to prolong his career, but will he still be a classy player?

I think he'll be an above average player, but he'll lose his edge imo.

There have been plenty of players over the years who have had the talent but either not the mental attitude or physical toughness to last in the NRL.

It sounds like SBW may be another one who could have been one of the imortals - if only his knees and body didn't give out on him.

He's an overpaid Croc, sucked in to the dogs for signing him on such a lofty contract after only 1 season of good footy.

He will have his big games still, but he wont last the season.

I wouldnt wish anything directly hyarmful for SBW or most any other player in the NRL.

But I most certainly do wish every harmful thing possible for the Bulldogs. (remember the last game at gosford Dogs v N Eagles) I despise that team and if SBW sits back and performs as though he is on mogodon and living in a harem then thats fine by me.

Bulldogs should have voodoo dolls made so that we can all twist their necks.

Whi is going to be the first to mention Brett Pap Smear?

Obviously You are Matas, but you are the leader of this little Cult after all :)

Theres an interesting article in this months inside sport about league player who only played a few games for one reason or another. From the Black American guy for Newcastle, to Adam Ritson, and the aforementioned Papworth getsa mention as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4